+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mike Adams tests positive for MJ at the combine

Re: Mike Adams tests positive for MJ at the combine

What an idiot

if he is that stupid to smoke herb right before the biggest interview of his life, I would pass on him.

LOL.

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]if he is that stupid to smoke herb right before the biggest interview of his life, I would pass on him.[/quote]

So did Manningham. He was a good player.

What a clown....if your any good in college, the combine/draft should things you dream about......how can anybody be stupid enough to kill their draft stock by failing a drug test of all things....

[quote user="slipknottin"]Apparently he did a little smokey smokey before the combine and got caught (dumb).

With his other issues, think this may be enough to drop him to the end of the 2nd round? Id say their is a possibility of that.

Does Adams as the giants second round pick become a great value?[/quote]I dont like Adams tape much either I really hope they dont take him

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont like Adams tape much either I really hope they dont take him[/quote]

Well I certainly dont think hes a first rounder, even pre-smokey. But he does flash pretty outstanding athleticism at times, and has the perfect frame to be an OT. Maybe the end of the 2nd is too early too, 3rd round I think it would be a wonderful pick.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="DownWitJPP"]if he is that stupid to smoke herb right before the biggest interview of his life, I would pass on him.[/quote]

So did Manningham. He was a good player.[/quote]

yup Manningham did get caught, and he was drafted in the 3rd round because of it. He was a good player for us. I think he's also a moron for smoking weed before the draft.

[quote user="DownWitJPP"][

yup Manningham did get caught, and he was drafted in the 3rd round because of it. He was a good player for us. I think he's also a moron for smoking weed before the draft.[/quote]

Im not debating him being a moron, lol. But this potentially may drop him down some teams boards, and perhaps make him avaliable to the giants later in the draft, which IMO, is a positive.

[quote user="Spedracer"]I don't think he is a 1st round talent period. Negative or positive drug screen is irrelevant to that.[/quote]

Point is, many would say he was a 1st round pick had this info not come out. His talent level is a reach in the first IMO.

If he is there in the 2nd I still think the Giants should stay away.

My apologies for not finishing my post. I'm at work.

+ Reply to Thread