+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Not Mentioned its November & December w/Eli still rocking!

Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Not Mentioned its November & December w/Eli still rocking!

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..[/quote]

We're on a 4 game losing streak and have given up 131 points in those games. Just saying...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..[/quote]

We're on a 4 game losing streak and have given up 131 points in those games.* Just saying...
    [/quote]
    Eli isn't part of the def. Just saying...

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..[/quote]

True. But we have lost 4 straight and while he's not the reason, I don't feel like a celebration is in order just yet.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December! Just saying..[/quote]

True. But we have lost 4 straight and while he's not the reason, I don't feel like a celebration is in order just yet.
    [/quote]

exactly.....no "team" is rocking with a 4 game losing streak and MUST WIN in the 13th game of the season.

You may as well say the same thing about JPP.....he is rocking in November and December too.....

big deal.....they are still 6-6.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="IamGiantsfan"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..[/quote]

We're on a 4 game losing streak and have given up 131 points in those games. Just saying...
    [/quote]
    Eli isn't part of the def. Just saying...[/quote]

No but he is part of the team that is on a 4 game losing streak. Just saying.

Personally I'm not the kind of person who celebrates ONE PLAYER having a good year individually while the rest of the team is failing.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Let's get the whole team rocking before we start crowning anything. Oh, eli has 11 interceptions while Homo has 3. He's not rocking that much!

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..[/quote]

We're on a 4 game losing streak and have given up 131 points in those games.* Just saying...
    [/quote]Feel free to blame the defense. Just saying

Feel free to be relative to the thread. Just saying.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..[/quote]

True.* But we have lost 4 straight and while he's not the reason, I don't feel like a celebration is in order just yet.
    [/quote]Missing the point Rosi.. Have a question for you. Did you say the same thing when there were threads about Cruz or JPP?

If you rally missed my point I can further explain.

Btw have you tried my recipe yet lol?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="IamGiantsfan"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Eli is still rocking it and we are in the 2nd week of December!

Just saying..[/quote]

[/quote]
    Eli isn't part of the def. Just saying...[/quote]

No but he is part of the team that is on a 4 game losing streak.* Just saying.

Personally I'm not the kind of person who celebrates ONE PLAYER having a good year individually while the rest of the team is failing.
    [/quote]Have you said anything about the Cruz or JPP threads as well?

Again if i need to elaborate more i will be happy 2 do so.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul