+ Reply to Thread

Road to Super Bowl DVD Set?

Does anyone know if they're doing/when they're doing the Road to Super Bowl 46 dvd set like they did after 42? I haven't seen anything about it yet. But, it would definitely be bad *** to have a boxed set like that again.

Re: Road to Super Bowl DVD Set?

I ordered the individual dvd games...the last 6 actually from a private seller off some site but the copies were ehh. I think sometime around June the playoff set gets released. It would be cool if they added the jets and dallas game being thats when the hot streak started,

The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

You can preorder it on Amazon: Link

Sweet. Thanks. For whatever reason this didn't pop when I looked on Amazon earlier. [B]

[quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

You can preorder it on Amazon: Link[/quote]

2 discs

4 games

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

2 discs

4 games[/quote]
    There are two versions: Four discs and two discs .

Even though it's listed as DVD, I'm assuming the two disc version is bluray. At least, I hope it is.
    It'll be a shame if there's no HD version

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

2 discs

4 games[/quote]

Even though it's listed as DVD, I'm assuming the two disc version is bluray. At least, I hope it is.
    It'll be a shame if there's no HD version[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying. The 4 disc wasn't in your original link.

I would hope so too on the hd. Otherwise it would look like the only thing u get with the $10 price difference is 2 less discs. Haha

[quote user="Yankees807"]I ordered the individual dvd games...the last 6 actually from a private seller off some site but the copies were ehh. I think sometime around June the playoff set gets released. It would be cool if they added the jets and dallas game being thats when the hot streak started,[/quote]Sent U a PM

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

2 discs

4 games[/quote]

I would hope so too on the hd. Otherwise it would look like the only thing u get with the $10 price difference is 2 less discs. Haha[/quote]
    Hah yeah, it wouldn't make sense.

Looks like this'll only include the playoff games + the SB. Bit disappointing considering the XLII version included the week 17 Patriots game as well.

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

2 discs

4 games[/quote]

I would hope so too on the hd. Otherwise it would look like the only thing u get with the $10 price difference is 2 less discs. Haha[/quote]
    Hah yeah, it wouldn't make sense.

Looks like this'll only include the playoff games + the SB. Bit disappointing considering the XLII version included the week 17 Patriots game as well.[/quote]

Yeah, this set should have either had the Jets and/or Dallas game or a recap of those games included, as both were essentially playoff games for us.