+ Reply to Thread

Fletcher Cox would be a beast on our Dline!

and anyone teams Dline for that matter. However put him next to JPP / Tuck / Kiwi and watch out!

If there were one person to move up for, it would probably be him.

Re: Fletcher Cox would be a beast on our Dline!

Too big a jump, not really worth it.

In my opinion the best DT in the draft although I recognize he isnt the perfect fit for every team as a 3 down player.A hard working ,productive 3 Tech with measurables from the SEC. He would be devastating with the Eagles.I really hope they dont take him

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]In my opinion the best DT in the draft although I recognize he isnt the perfect fit for every team as a 3 down player.A hard working ,productive 3 Tech with measurables from the SEC. He would be devastating with the Eagles.I really hope they dont take him[/quote]Redeye, what's your take on Brandon Thompson DT, Clemson?

How about Mike Martin in the 3rd?

I'm liking Mike Martin in the third. Dreaming if you think Giants would trade up to get Cox. Martin could be very disruptive with this line.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]In my opinion the best DT in the draft although I recognize he isnt the perfect fit for every team as a 3 down player.A hard working ,productive 3 Tech with measurables from the SEC. He would be devastating with the Eagles.I really hope they dont take him[/quote]

I dont think Cox makes it past the Rams.... I think hes a better player than Blackmon is.

Im luvin jerel worthy as far as DTs that'll probaly be available go....

[quote user="myles2424"]Im luvin jerel worthy as far as DTs that'll probaly be available go....[/quote]</P>

</P>

Would rather have Still</P>

[quote user="NCGiant23"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]In my opinion the best DT in the draft although I recognize he isnt the perfect fit for every team as a 3 down player.A hard working ,productive 3 Tech with measurables from the SEC. He would be devastating with the Eagles.I really hope they dont take him[/quote]Redeye, what's your take on Brandon Thompson DT, Clemson?
    [/quote] I dont hate him like Sportzfan does.He is a polarizing prospect.A lot of debate on what his value is.Some people think he is a 1st rounder which I cant see.He looks like a solid 1 tech. Good base ,strong lower half but he doesnt change directions well .More of a straight up the field bull rush guy coming after the QB. I think he gets pulled on passing downs in the NFL. Solid run defender though. Id value him as a 3rd round pick.