+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Mayocks Top 100 Players..

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000...module=HP11_cp

Thought this list was interesting, biggest surprise is Chandler Jones at 9, looks like he will go earlier then 32 when most on these boards were saying he would be a reach at our draft slot.

what do you guys think?

Re: Mayocks Top 100 Players..

He's got Doug Martin at 17, but many mocks have him falling to the 2nd round. I'd love to have Martin at number 32.

no idea who he is.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"]no idea who he is.[/quote]
    RB out of Boise State.

[quote user="Drez"][quote user="DragonSoul"]no idea who he is.[/quote]
    RB out of Boise State.
    [/quote]thxs
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Kinda Surprised how low he has Lamar Miller. I do think Miller should be behind Wilson and Martin,but he has em all the way at 82nd behind Iseah Pead, and LaMichael James. That would put him in the mid/late 3rd round. That's way below where I thought.

I have always said, I thought Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener are much closer in rating than their hype levels would indicate. Mayock seems to agree as they are only 5 spots apart. I think both are good in their own way, but that Dwayne Allen is receiving far less media hype than Fleener.

I also think Chandler Jones rated that high is no fluke. A lot of teams will have him rated there. '

Veteran

[quote user="BlueSanta"]Kinda Surprised how low he has Lamar Miller. I do think Miller should be behind Wilson and Martin,but he has em all the way at 82nd behind Iseah Pead, and LaMichael James. That would put him in the mid/late 3rd round. That's way below where I thought.

I have always said, I thought Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener are much closer in rating than their hype levels would indicate. Mayock seems to agree as they are only 5 spots apart. I think both are good in their own way, but that Dwayne Allen is receiving far less media hype than Fleener.

I also think Chandler Jones rated that high is no fluke. A lot of teams will have him rated there. '
    [/quote]

Check out Nick Perry, way down the list. I would love Chandler Jones to play our LE after Tuck calls it quits.

he has stephen hill at 32, I really hope we don't draft a wr in the first

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]he has stephen hill at 32, I really hope we don't draft a wr in the first
    [/quote]

he has WR Randle from LSU right at our 2nd round pick, but drafts never work like that. team needs, scheme, and the different draft boards doesnt reflect a top 100 players list

Chandler Jones being so high is surprising but he did put up great numbers in 7 games and shows great promise. Plus he's long, freak of nature-ish and his siblings are great athletes which implies he could follow suit. Most mocks have him as a 2nd rounder but you never know, pick 32 can go from orange to big blue.