+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My top 3 projected picks for us at 32 (If available)

My top 3 projected picks for us at 32 (If available)

1. Stephen Hill - adds a dimension as a 3rd WR that gives us an even more potent offense. Can really stretch the field, good measurables and is a great blocker. There is no way we pass on him if he is there. Too much upside in what has become a passing offense (and league)

2. Nick Perry - We need to build up the trenches again and Reese loves pash rushers who come from good schools and have played against top competition. Good measurable and good kid.

3. Chandler Jones - Reese has seemed to fall in love recently with prospects out of the big east, so I could see that trend continuing here. Jones may not make an instant impact, but give him a year in our system and he may turn out to be a better prospect than Perry. Long, Athletic and a killer first step with tons of upside. Exactly the type of player we look for.

Re: My top 3 projected picks for us at 32 (If available)

thoughts?

Hill...6'4"....215.....4.36 40 .This guy could be awesome. Do we have the luxury of a WR at this pick?

I agree on Stephen Hill- not so sure he will be there at 32 but if he is he will definitely be one of the highest rated on our board. Would love to keep Cruz in slot and have this guy stretch the field and very dangerous weapon inside 20.

Chandler Jones- if he is available and GMen can work out a deal to trade Osi for a high to middle 2nd plus 5th rounder I would not be shocked. Let this kid develop- Kiwi could be rotated at DE on passing situations.

I'm very glad that Jerry filled some holes in FA so we aren't boxed in ..... we can go BPA all the way through .... maybea five star player will fall to 32

Fleener!

[quote user="888888"]Hill...6'4"....215.....4.36 40* .This guy could be awesome. Do we have the luxury of a WR at this pick?[/quote]
    He's also only 20 years old making him one of the youngest prospects in this years draft

Stephen Hill scares me because the extent of his playing WR is run in a straight line and catch the ball and his hands arent great. He doesnt play as fast as his clocked time either

Veteran

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Fleener![/quote]

you sir are my favorite poster.

Coby Mother ****ing Fleener fellas, be prepared to scream...

Coby, Coby, Coby... i won't i am anti-kobe bryant i hate him with all my might
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Stephen Hill scares me because the extent of his playing WR is run in a straight line and catch the ball and his hands arent great. He doesnt play as fast as his clocked time either[/quote]

this.

and i don't think he's got enough exposure to a complete route tree, its going to be a steep learning curve as WR is one of the hardest positions to trasnition into. i rather randle if hes there he can play all three positions imho.

RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

+ Reply to Thread