+ Reply to Thread

It doesn't get any better than this Giants' fans!

Four games left, the Giants in the thick of things, despite four straight losses. The Green Bay game gave me hope.

All we have to do is win the three division games and turn the Jets game into a glorified exhibition (for us anyways).

How sweet would it be to win the NFC East by whomping up on the hated CowTurds twice!?

Twelve hours until kick-off, and I'm already bouncing off the walls.

I hope they go out there like a pack of crazed dogs!!!

Giants 34 'Turds 17

Veteran

Re: It doesn't get any better than this Giants' fans!

I hate having to wait until tonight...

Man I hope this is a serious *** whooping on the cowboys tonight

Yeah, I was going to go on a rant about how much I hate night games and this makes 3 out of the last 4!

The only good point for me is that they are at least on National TV, and given that I'm outside the NYC viewing area, here in Patriot land, I don't always get them on the local NFL broadcasts. That just means heading to a local Gin Mill that has Sunday Ticket, not a bad thing, but cost more dough than eating and drinking at home.

Only 11 1/2 hours til kick-off now

FIRE UP FIRE UP FIRE UP FIRE UP!!!

All-Pro

Not into moral victories. They played a close game on the road against the 49ers and the very next week, in a must win game, they stunk.

How do they stop their running game which will set up their passing game? After Webster who do they have to cover all of the weapons Romo has to throw to? I think it's funny how many people are ok with Grant and Sash tonight. Ware against DD or KM? Ugh! They better leave Jacobs or Bradshaw in the entire game to lock and hope Eli has 500 yards passing with 5 TD's and no TO's.