+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vontaze Burfict

Re: Vontaze Burfict

Yeah, he's definitely an UDFA at this point. I can't see the Giants even using their last pick on someone like them when they could possibly find someone like AB again in the same slot. Besides, I think we're pretty solid at LB at this point. Figure you have Rivers on the outside, I guess Boley in the middle and either Kiwanuka or Herzlich on the strong side. I think Kiwanuka starts to transition back to DE since it'll be Osi's last year.

Re: Vontaze Bufict

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm all for second chances in life but I seriously can't imagine this guy lasting 10 minutes with Coughlin....not to mention I could probably beat his 40 time
    [/quote]

If he's a available in the 7th round I say we take him. If anybody can whip a problem guy into shape, it's Coughlin. However, I think he'll go in the 5th round.

[quote user="WR4Life"]I think i'd be willing to take a 7th round shot on him to be honest.[/quote]

Why?

I don't get the fascination with an unathletic, slow, bad football player with a poor work ethic and questionable character.

I see him drafted by the colts in the sixth

Why would you want to spend a draft pick on a bad football player?

Theres no reason to draft him at all, in any aspect.

So impressed that he pointed a finger at a QB, that may have been the best football play he made all season.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="WR4Life"]I think i'd be willing to take a 7th round shot on him to be honest.[/quote]

Why?

I don't get the fascination with an unathletic, slow, bad football player with a poor work ethic and questionable character.*

[/quote]
    He's got an awesome name. That's why. If his name was Dave Jones, he wouldn't have this much hype. But Vontaze Burfict sounds like an *** kicking waiting to happen.

[quote user="Neverend"]What's most distburbing about burfict is that had he not run his 40 and skipped the combine, some would still love him as a 1st round pick

its not the work ethic character thing that makes him so bad. its that hes terrible on the field as well[/quote]I dont know about that. His tape was bad this year

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]]I dont know about that. His tape was bad this year[/quote]

I think had he been fantastic at the combine he may have snuck into the 5th round, thats how bad he played this year.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Why would you want to spend a draft pick on a bad football player?

Theres no reason to draft him at all, in any aspect.

So impressed that he pointed a finger at a QB, that may have been the best football play he made all season.[/quote] The UCLA game was the last 1 I watched specifically 2 watch him . I got through the 1st quarter and I asked myself Why am I watching this guy, this is terrible. That was the last time i watched him this season. Every game besides the USC game was awful

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Neverend"]What's most distburbing about burfict is that had he not run his 40 and skipped the combine, some would still love him as a 1st round pick

its not the work ethic character thing that makes him so bad. its that hes terrible on the field as well[/quote]I dont know about that. His tape was bad this year[/quote]I think he means people on this board, to which I'd agree.

+ Reply to Thread