+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vontaze Burfict

Re: Vontaze Burfict

The Jets have a ton of picks. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes there. They need to make more headlines. Plus, they're a 3-4 team where he can play the inside and be slow.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="WR4Life"]I think i'd be willing to take a 7th round shot on him to be honest.[/quote]

Why?

I don't get the fascination with an unathletic, slow, bad football player with a poor work ethic and questionable character.

[/quote] He's got an awesome name. That's why. If his name was Dave Jones, he wouldn't have this much hype. But Vontaze Burfict sounds like an *** kicking waiting to happen.[/quote]

ha ha . . . . well he does have that going for him . . .

The bad *** namedoesn't always work out though . . . . . remember Mike Stonebreaker from ND?

My favorite scout has to be Chuck Klosterman.

The reports on these players he has shows all of their negative traits and the analysis on each player is astonishingly flawless. Since Burfict isn't on this list, he must be a good player.

The Case against the top NFL draft prospects

[quote user="TheEnigma"]My favorite scout has to be Chuck Klosterman.

The reports on these players he has shows all of their negative traits and the analysis on each player is astonishingly flawless. Since Burfict isn't on this list, he must be a good player.

The Case against the top NFL draft prospects[/quote]

Or he isn't a top draft prospect
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="TheEnigma"]My favorite scout has to be Chuck Klosterman.

The Case against the top NFL draft prospects[/quote]

Haha, man. I like this.

+ Reply to Thread