+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asante samuel

Asante samuel

First off.. Can't stand him. Although, he did let a game clinching pic go thru his hands in 42. Anyway, the iggles are looking for a 5-6 for him. I don't know how he would fit our scheme. But for a 6th and redo his deal. That would be unreal talent at CB. Especially since we are using primarily a Nickle base. I know people are gonna be outraged, but hey I'm bored.

Re: Asante samuel

There is no way that they are trading him to one of their most hated rivals

Don't even think about it bro, the reason philly letting him go because of pay. He want money when that contract over and the Giant's can't pay this guy, so just leave this situation alone it's not gonna happen.

Veteran

He wants out of Philly because he wants to start, be the "star" CB and wants more money. Which will happen here? Not a player I would want. He would rather be top dog on a lousy team than be a part of a great one.

The guy is due 10.5 million this year and 12.5 million next year. That's probably why they're having trouble shipping him.

[:|] Obviously the OP didn't do his homework before posting this idea.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Forget the money, he'd ruin our scheme. Either we'd play press man and he would get lit up, or we play off zone and he gets a pick every now and then while everyone else gets lit up. No.

Why do people always say he let that ball go through his fingers? He was at the top of his jump and ball just barely hit his fingertips. Then he came down out of bounds. It was not a sure thing like its played up to be

[quote user="bubblesmcgee"]Why do people always say he let that ball go through his fingers? He was at the top of his jump and ball hit his fingertips. It was not a sure thing like its played up to be[/quote]

Plus at least one foot came down out of bounds.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="bubblesmcgee"]Why do people always say he let that ball go through his fingers? He was at the top of his jump and ball hit his fingertips. It was not a sure thing like its played up to be[/quote]

Plus at least one foot came down out of bounds.
    [/quote]

YES! I forgot that..im going to edit thanks