+ Reply to Thread

Any NFL Films news?

I saw a few posts regarding Road to the SuperBowl DVD from a few days back. Anyone have any new news? My wife made me erase all the playoff games from the DVR for House and Biggest Loser! She's a Jets fan.

Also....does anyone have a link for the Super Bowl XLVI Sound FX? I don't have NFL network (brookhaven, NY) and can't find it on the NFL website. Thanks in advance!

Re: Any NFL Films news?

[quote user="civilwar"]I saw a few posts regarding Road to the SuperBowl DVD from a few days back. Anyone have any new news? My wife made me erase all the playoff games from the DVR for House and Biggest Loser! She's a Jets fan. Also....does anyone have a link for the Super Bowl XLVI Sound FX? I don't have NFL network (brookhaven, NY) and can't find it on the NFL website. Thanks in advance![/quote]

Was she a Jets fan BEFORE you married her?

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

It's got little or no involvement from NFL Films because it's just the TV broadcasts (every game fox except SB which was NBC).

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2542416.aspx
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="civilwar"]I saw a few posts regarding Road to the SuperBowl DVD from a few days back. Anyone have any new news? My wife made me erase all the playoff games from the DVR for House and Biggest Loser! She's a Jets fan.

Also....does anyone have a link for the Super Bowl XLVI Sound FX? I don't have NFL network (brookhaven, NY) and can't find it on the NFL website. Thanks in advance![/quote]Not me, I still have all the playoffs and SB on DVR as well as the jets game and both Dallas games! Taking up more then 50% of my total space
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Road To Super Bowl XLVI will be released on June 5 - Link.

XLVI Sound FX is here.

[quote user="miked1958"]Not me, I still have all the playoffs and SB on DVR as well as the jets game and both Dallas games! Taking up more then 50% of my total space[/quote]

If you have a computer with firewire you can get them off the DVR and save them forever.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="civilwar"]I saw a few posts regarding Road to the SuperBowl DVD from a few days back. Anyone have any new news? My wife made me erase all the playoff games from the DVR for House and Biggest Loser! She's a Jets fan.

Also....does anyone have a link for the Super Bowl XLVI Sound FX? I don't have NFL network (brookhaven, NY) and can't find it on the NFL website. Thanks in advance![/quote]

She deleted the Super Bowl from the DVR? That's a divorceable offense.

Thanks everyone.