+ Reply to Thread

Any NFL Films news?

I saw a few posts regarding Road to the SuperBowl DVD from a few days back. Anyone have any new news? My wife made me erase all the playoff games from the DVR for House and Biggest Loser! She's a Jets fan.

Also....does anyone have a link for the Super Bowl XLVI Sound FX? I don't have NFL network (brookhaven, NY) and can't find it on the NFL website. Thanks in advance!

Re: Any NFL Films news?

[quote user="civilwar"]I saw a few posts regarding Road to the SuperBowl DVD from a few days back. Anyone have any new news? My wife made me erase all the playoff games from the DVR for House and Biggest Loser! She's a Jets fan. Also....does anyone have a link for the Super Bowl XLVI Sound FX? I don't have NFL network (brookhaven, NY) and can't find it on the NFL website. Thanks in advance![/quote]

Was she a Jets fan BEFORE you married her?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

It's got little or no involvement from NFL Films because it's just the TV broadcasts (every game fox except SB which was NBC).

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2542416.aspx
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="civilwar"]I saw a few posts regarding Road to the SuperBowl DVD from a few days back. Anyone have any new news? My wife made me erase all the playoff games from the DVR for House and Biggest Loser! She's a Jets fan.

Also....does anyone have a link for the Super Bowl XLVI Sound FX? I don't have NFL network (brookhaven, NY) and can't find it on the NFL website. Thanks in advance![/quote]Not me, I still have all the playoffs and SB on DVR as well as the jets game and both Dallas games! Taking up more then 50% of my total space
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 & 2014 was a losing season's, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas
    4-New York Giants!!! & NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2015 so we can be on a LINE all by ourselves again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Road To Super Bowl XLVI will be released on June 5 - Link.

XLVI Sound FX is here.

[quote user="miked1958"]Not me, I still have all the playoffs and SB on DVR as well as the jets game and both Dallas games! Taking up more then 50% of my total space[/quote]

If you have a computer with firewire you can get them off the DVR and save them forever.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="civilwar"]I saw a few posts regarding Road to the SuperBowl DVD from a few days back. Anyone have any new news? My wife made me erase all the playoff games from the DVR for House and Biggest Loser! She's a Jets fan.

Also....does anyone have a link for the Super Bowl XLVI Sound FX? I don't have NFL network (brookhaven, NY) and can't find it on the NFL website. Thanks in advance![/quote]

She deleted the Super Bowl from the DVR? That's a divorceable offense.

Thanks everyone.