+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

OK check this guy out.......Lamont Bryant

Guy was a TE for Morgan St, however his measurables scream WR. He is 6-5 225 lbs and 80 inch wing span. "Bryant put on a show at his recent pro day running a 4.45 40, 10-8 broad jump and 43 inch vertical, he has put himself in a position for teams to consider drafting him in the later 6-7 rounds." We could grab this guy and make him WR obviously.......225lbs is too small for TE

http://bcfnflprospects.blogspot.com/...rgan.html?vm=r

Re: OK check this gut out.......Lamont Bryant

Ya, sounds like nice potential. Put him on the outside and move Cruz to the slot on 3 wide sets. That's what the plan is for Barden/Hixon as far as I can tell. Jernigan might be a slot receiver. If this guy is there late, it sounds like a nice experiment with some up side.

Veteran

Re: OK check this guy out.......Lamont Bryant

I think at this point it all depends on who steps up as the #3. If it's Jernigan, Cruz will probably be relied upon on the outside. If its Barden or Hixon than we'll probably see Cruz in the slot a lot. Either way, a 6-7 round pick will not be in a position to start this year.

Re: OK check this guy out.......Lamont Bryant

[quote user="NY_Eli"]I think at this point it all depends on who steps up as the #3. If it's Jernigan, Cruz will probably be relied upon on the outside. If its Barden or Hixon than we'll probably see Cruz in the slot a lot. Either way, a 6-7 round pick will not be in a position to start this year.[/quote]

Well, you hit that nail on the head!