+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

victor cruz sighting

in new music video for rap group slaughterhouse
    http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/04/20/sla...-video-teaser/

Bench Player

Re: victor cruz sighting

I'm a bit worried about Cruz. All I see on his facebook-page is how he meets with famous people, dancing with famous people, lots of updates on how hes catching the moment, giving away awards etc etc.

I think all this has a chance to be a bit too much for him and I'm worried that he will forget about all the hard hours of work it really takes to be a superstar.
    I can't really blame him, this is something that most people would like to experience but I would rather see him working on his game than all this.

[quote user="bafzel"]I'm a bit worried about Cruz. All I see on his facebook-page is hes meeting with famous people, dancing with famous people, lots of updates on how hes catching the moment, giving away awards etc etc.

I think all this has a chance to be a bit too much for him and I'm worried that he will forget all the hard hours of work it really takes to be a superstar.
    I can't really blame him, this is something that most people would like to experience but I would rather see him working on his game than all this.[/quote]
    These guys need down time. They don't get much, and Cruz is making the most of it. He's definitely earned it.

I think he'll be ok. He seems very level-headed and aware of what is expected of him.

favorite rap group with one of my favorite players..very nice

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="bafzel"]I'm a bit worried about Cruz. All I see on his facebook-page is hes meeting with famous people, dancing with famous people, lots of updates on how hes catching the moment, giving away awards etc etc.

I think all this has a chance to be a bit too much for him and I'm worried that he will forget all the hard hours of work it really takes to be a superstar.
    I can't really blame him, this is something that most people would like to experience but I would rather see him working on his game than all this.[/quote]
    These guys need down time. They don't get much, and Cruz is making the most of it. He's definitely earned it.

I think he'll be ok. He seems very level-headed and aware of what is expected of him.[/quote]Agreed
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Love it..... some of the best lyricists in the game with one of the best WR's in the game
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."