+ Reply to Thread

Why do premier free agents even sign with the eagles?

Don't they know the eagles will just try to trade them as soon as they owe them any real money?

Re: Why do premier free agents even sign with the eagles?

Can you please start posting in the correct forum? This is being moved to General Sports, as it is about the Eagles

Thank you
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="Warchild"]Don't they know the eagles will just try to trade them as soon as they owe them any real money?[/quote]I don't know what you're trying to say.

If this is with regards to Samuels, he has made a lot of money with Philly, but as is with almost every premier FA signing, all the money of the contract is never seen. That is why guaranteed money is so important.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Warchild"]Don't they know the eagles will just try to trade them as soon as they owe them any real money?[/quote]I don't know what you're trying to say. If this is with regards to Samuels, he has made a lot of money with Philly, but as is with almost every premier FA signing, all the money of the contract is never seen. That is why guaranteed money is so important.[/quote]</P>

+1</P>

[quote user="Warchild"]Don't they know the eagles will just try to trade them as soon as they owe them any real money?[/quote]
    why not?