+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***THE MOCK***

Re: ***THE MOCK***

[quote user="Spedracer"]Where is Kuechly? I'm on an iPad so I might have missed him...

If he is available the giants pick him.[/quote]

x2 I was wondering the same thing. He is the highest rated linebacker.

Wow I thought I had mocked him to the Cardinals...I'll fix that after I get back but headin out with the family now.

edit: I fixed it now.

He have Kuechly going 32 to the Giants LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, you really think he will fall to 32 a pick before the 2nd round OMG.!!

[quote user="NewYorkSwagg"]He have Kuechly going 32 to the Giants LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, you really think he will fall to 32 a pick before the 2nd round OMG.!![/quote]After he pasts the Eag;es I just don't see where to put him. The Bengals have a good LB core, the Titans are going to start McCarthy, the Seahawks just got Barret Ruud, Patriots need a pass rusher Texans like there young guy Brahman to fill in next to Cushing, I just don't see where he fits.

Kuechly isn't a first round player for most 34 teams. He isn't a thumper, his forte isn't rushing the passer and taking on blocks as much as the thumper role requires.

Bills are going to a 43 I believe, so if he gets past them (and they love Sheppard), then he could fall.

Kuechly is a great wrap up tackler . I just dont value that as high as other skills

[quote user="gmen0820"]Kuechly isn't a first round player for most 34 teams. He isn't a thumper, his forte isn't rushing the passer and taking on blocks as much as the thumper role requires.

Bills are going to a 43 I believe, so if he gets past them (and they love Sheppard), then he could fall.[/quote]

It actually wouldn't surprise me if hightower goes before kuechly

its going to be one of the biggest stories of the draft

Kuechly's intelligence and surprising athleticism will be hard for someone to pass on before 32. He's really the only guaranteed 4-3 linebacker who can play every down in this draft.

They (As in teams who value pure talent) would rather take a chance on Kuechly and putting him in their system than take your generic technician guard in Zeitler who is good but nothing special.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Kuechly is a great wrap up tackler . I just dont value that as high as other skills[/quote] Hes mad instinctive as well.. The dudes a beast.. I'd trade up to the mid teens for him in a heartbeat... Hes the type of dude whos always gonna be in the right place at the right time, and has a solid frame to boot, and is a sure tackler to boot, and is a quality person it seems, as well.. He's a probowler in 2-3 seasons, mark it down...

Like what someone had already said Kuechly is a hard fit for most teams. I mean he has very little value as a 3-4 guy and teams that could take him have more pressing needs I just really don't see a fit.

+ Reply to Thread