+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ***THE MOCK***

Re: ***THE MOCK***

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Like what someone had already said Kuechly is a hard fit for most teams. I mean he has very little value as a 3-4 guy and teams that could take him have more pressing needs I just really don't see a fit.[/quote]* hes gone in the TEENS, guranteed..* There is no If's, and's or but's about that..* This guys got Rare instincts, and plenty enough size, at almost 240lbs, and is as sure a tackler as you'll see..* The eagles simply will not pass on Kuechly if hes on the board.. They just won't.. Hes not a dime a dozen 1st rd MLB .. This guys a diffrence maker..[/quote]They got a MLB in Ryans, their moving Chaney to SAM and the like Brian Rolle at WILL, now not saying that they won't do it but they have bigger needs for a DT and Safety as well and they could grab the Best DT in Cox, or best safety in Barron before Kuechly.[/quote] I keep forgetting they got ryans, to be honest, but i don't even know that Kuechly will make it outta the TOP 10 anyhow.. Carolina may take em at 9.. The bottom line is the guys not gonna last past the teens..[/quote]

You're probably right...but we all heard that about Prince last year. He was a top 10 lock.

Good point NYC, I completely forgot that it was possible for the Panthers to take anything other than DT.

They lost Connor, Beason is no longer their MIKE, Rivera was a LBer coach, and they don't want projects as their top pick.

It all depends on if Cox falls past STL and isn't snagged by a trade up.

This draft is really going to test the "devalued theory". Kuechly and Richardson in particular.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Good point NYC, I completely forgot that it was possible for the Panthers to take anything other than DT.

They lost Connor, Beason is no longer their MIKE, Rivera was a LBer coach, and they don't want projects as their top pick.

It all depends on if Cox falls past STL and isn't snagged by a trade up.

This draft is really going to test the "devalued theory". Kuechly and Richardson in particular.[/quote]But the Panthers have James Anderson, Jon Beason, and Thomas Davis, their D-line is of much more need than LB which they could grab in the seconf with a guy like Kendricks

[quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Like what someone had already said Kuechly is a hard fit for most teams. I mean he has very little value as a 3-4 guy and teams that could take him have more pressing needs I just really don't see a fit.[/quote] hes gone in the TEENS, guranteed.. There is no If's, and's or but's about that.. This guys got Rare instincts, and plenty enough size, at almost 240lbs, and is as sure a tackler as you'll see.. The eagles simply will not pass on Kuechly if hes on the board.. They just won't.. Hes not a dime a dozen 1st rd MLB .. This guys a diffrence maker..[/quote]They got a MLB in Ryans, their moving Chaney to SAM and the like Brian Rolle at WILL, now not saying that they won't do it but they have bigger needs for a DT and Safety as well and they could grab the Best DT in Cox, or best safety in Barron before Kuechly.[/quote] I keep forgetting they got ryans, to be honest, but i don't even know that Kuechly will make it outta the TOP 10 anyhow.. Carolina may take em at 9.. The bottom line is the guys not gonna last past the teens..[/quote] You're probably right...but we all heard that about Prince last year. He was a top 10 lock.[/quote] Diffrence being, there was alot more quality CB's in last yrs draft, then there is MLB's in this yrs draft or most drafts for that matter.. Its rare u get such a game changing, instinctive, wrap up tackling, solid sized MLB, with a great head on his shoulders and leadership qualities...

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="gmen0820"]Good point NYC, I completely forgot that it was possible for the Panthers to take anything other than DT. They lost Connor, Beason is no longer their MIKE, Rivera was a LBer coach, and they don't want projects as their top pick. It all depends on if Cox falls past STL and isn't snagged by a trade up. This draft is really going to test the "devalued theory". Kuechly and Richardson in particular.[/quote]But the Panthers have James Anderson, Jon Beason, and Thomas Davis, their D-line is of much more need than LB which they could grab in the seconf with a guy like Kendricks[/quote] They got a bunch of Injury prone LB's.. Thats what they have...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="gmen0820"]Good point NYC, I completely forgot that it was possible for the Panthers to take anything other than DT. They lost Connor, Beason is no longer their MIKE, Rivera was a LBer coach, and they don't want projects as their top pick. It all depends on if Cox falls past STL and isn't snagged by a trade up. This draft is really going to test the "devalued theory". Kuechly and Richardson in particular.[/quote]But the Panthers have James Anderson, Jon Beason, and Thomas Davis, their D-line is of much more need than LB which they could grab in the seconf with a guy like Kendricks[/quote] They got a bunch of Injury prone LB's.. Thats what they have...[/quote] Mychal Kendricks is a prospect i really like, but hes not even remotely close to Kuehcly, especially instinctively... Also, a team like the seahawks could take Kuechly... I woulden't rule out the Chiefs either...

THe Panthers could easily have a guy like Jerel Worthy, Kendall Reyes, Brandon Thompson, or Derek Wolfe in RD 2 if they wait on DT...

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="gmen0820"]Good point NYC, I completely forgot that it was possible for the Panthers to take anything other than DT. They lost Connor, Beason is no longer their MIKE, Rivera was a LBer coach, and they don't want projects as their top pick. It all depends on if Cox falls past STL and isn't snagged by a trade up. This draft is really going to test the "devalued theory". Kuechly and Richardson in particular.[/quote]But the Panthers have James Anderson, Jon Beason, and Thomas Davis, their D-line is of much more need than LB which they could grab in the seconf with a guy like Kendricks[/quote] Kuechly to the panthers in RD 1.. hes a insane prospect.. Also 6th ranked prospect in Mayocks personal rankings as well, for what its worth

True I just thought they'd wait to address LB with a guy like Kendricks who fits their love for speed at the LB position.

+ Reply to Thread