+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***THE MOCK***

All-Pro

Re: ***THE MOCK***

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Kuechly is a great wrap up tackler . I just dont value that as high as other skills[/quote] Hes mad* instinctive as well.. The dudes a beast.. I'd trade up to the mid teens for him in a heartbeat...** Hes the type of dude whos always gonna be in the right place at the right time, and has a solid frame to boot, and is a sure tackler to boot, and is a quality person it seems, as well.. He's a probowler in 2-3 seasons, mark it down...[/quote]

Trading up for a 43 linebacker in the first round is insane if you ask me. Especially 10+ picks.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Kuechly is a great wrap up tackler . I just dont value that as high as other skills[/quote] Hes mad instinctive as well.. The dudes a beast.. I'd trade up to the mid teens for him in a heartbeat... Hes the type of dude whos always gonna be in the right place at the right time, and has a solid frame to boot, and is a sure tackler to boot, and is a quality person it seems, as well.. He's a probowler in 2-3 seasons, mark it down...[/quote] Trading up for a 43 linebacker in the first round is insane if you ask me. Especially 10+ picks.[/quote] not if the guys a game changer.. I'd do it in a heartbeat for kuechly.. Hes a flat out special player.. Hes gonna be a Jon Beason type impact player, if not better...

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Like what someone had already said Kuechly is a hard fit for most teams. I mean he has very little value as a 3-4 guy and teams that could take him have more pressing needs I just really don't see a fit.[/quote] hes gone in the TEENS, guranteed.. There is no If's, and's or but's about that.. This guys got Rare instincts, and plenty enough size, at almost 240lbs, and is as sure a tackler as you'll see.. The eagles simply will not pass on Kuechly if hes on the board.. They just won't.. Hes not a dime a dozen 1st rd MLB .. This guys a diffrence maker..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Like what someone had already said Kuechly is a hard fit for most teams. I mean he has very little value as a 3-4 guy and teams that could take him have more pressing needs I just really don't see a fit.[/quote]* hes gone in the TEENS, guranteed..* There is no If's, and's or but's about that..* This guys got Rare instincts, and plenty enough size, at almost 240lbs, and is as sure a tackler as you'll see..* The eagles simply will not pass on Kuechly if hes on the board.. They just won't.. Hes not a dime a dozen 1st rd MLB .. This guys a diffrence maker..[/quote]They got a MLB in Ryans, their moving Chaney to SAM and the like Brian Rolle at WILL, now not saying that they won't do it but they have bigger needs for a DT and Safety as well and they could grab the Best DT in Cox, or best safety in Barron before Kuechly.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]The eagles simply will not pass on Kuechly if hes on the board.. They just won't.. .[/quote]

Disagree. Eagles take LBs early less often than the giants do... Eagles almost always try to build in the trenches.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]The eagles simply will not pass on Kuechly if hes on the board.. They just won't.. .[/quote]

Disagree. Eagles take LBs early less often than the giants do... Eagles almost always try to build in the trenches.[/quote]Also the Eagles GM kinda hinted that they Got Ryan to give them more flexibility to address other needs in the draft Link. That really leaves only the Patriots as a possible suitor but they have Mayo and Spikes on the inside already.

Nice job (you actually did some analysis, unlike some)! Hard to call but this is certainly one way the chips may fall. If they do I would be very happy!

This is a very plausible mock. Due to trades on draft day it's nearly impossible for it to shake out this way, but this is an exceptional mock. I do see Hightower going before Kuechly, and there are only a few suitors for him in the first.

If I were to make a mock I could easily see Doug Martin and David Wilson going to teams in the bottom 15. This would push guys like Glenn, Jonathan M., and even Kuechly closer to the Giants.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]The eagles simply will not pass on Kuechly if hes on the board.. They just won't.. .[/quote] Disagree. Eagles take LBs early less often than the giants do... Eagles almost always try to build in the trenches.[/quote] I don't think they'll pass on em, if hes even there then.. I would bet he won't even be there by then though.. Carolina will possibly take em in the TOP 10.. Hes to good, to not go in the TEENS, the lastest.. I'll gurantee it...

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Like what someone had already said Kuechly is a hard fit for most teams. I mean he has very little value as a 3-4 guy and teams that could take him have more pressing needs I just really don't see a fit.[/quote] hes gone in the TEENS, guranteed.. There is no If's, and's or but's about that.. This guys got Rare instincts, and plenty enough size, at almost 240lbs, and is as sure a tackler as you'll see.. The eagles simply will not pass on Kuechly if hes on the board.. They just won't.. Hes not a dime a dozen 1st rd MLB .. This guys a diffrence maker..[/quote]They got a MLB in Ryans, their moving Chaney to SAM and the like Brian Rolle at WILL, now not saying that they won't do it but they have bigger needs for a DT and Safety as well and they could grab the Best DT in Cox, or best safety in Barron before Kuechly.[/quote] I keep forgetting they got ryans, to be honest, but i don't even know that Kuechly will make it outta the TOP 10 anyhow.. Carolina may take em at 9.. The bottom line is the guys not gonna last past the teens..