+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Should Eli Manning be considered a Top 20 quarterback of all time?

Right now on Rankopedia.com in their "Best NFL Quaterback of All Time" Eli Manning does not even make the Top 25. After winning two Super Bowls, doesn't Eli deserve more consideration?

Re: Should Eli Manning be considered a Top 20 quarterback of all time?

not with hopefully another 6 years or so to go.......
    save rankings like that towrds the end of his career...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

uh-oh....another list that Eli is being 'dissed' on.......guess we should cut him. How can we ever win another SB without Eli getting props on an arbitrary list?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

I think all this talk of the "greatest of all time" for Eli is premature. I only have a problem with one name on that list- Donovan McNabb. No way is he better than Eli.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

Don't know how Donnie Mac made the list.... but I agree with everyone else.... Lets wait until he retires to talk about this list.

how the f is Vince Young on that list???lmfao

I think if Eli is not on there, then Roethlissberger and McNabb shouldn't be either.

Kurt Warner probably shouldn't be on the list either. He's had some pretty good seasons and made it to the superbowl 3 times and with two different teams, but he's also been a back-up in between some of those appearances. When he was good he was great, and when he was bad he was average.

[quote user="wallerstein"]Right now on Rankopedia.com in their "Best NFL Quaterback of All Time" Eli Manning does not even make the Top 25. After winning two Super Bowls, doesn't Eli deserve more consideration? [/quote]

This is a "whole body of work" issue and Eli's not there yet.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Eli still has 6-8 years left as a starter. if he stays in this offense he will shatter team records and prolly knock down league records along the way!

maybe when hes done your subject line will read ".............Top 5 of ...........?

After looking at a few of the lists on there I would say the average rater is 13, therefore I wouldn't put a whole lot of weight in it.