+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAST MOCK.....c'mon Thursday!!!!

LAST MOCK.....c'mon Thursday!!!!

1 Devon Still DT
    2 Trumaine Johnson CB
    3 Greg Childs WR
    4 Brandon Mosley OT
    4 Jonathan Massaquoi DE/OLB
    6 James Hanna TE
    7 Vontaze Burfict ILB

Re: LAST MOCK.....c'mon Thursday!!!!

No offense, but any mock draft that has the Giants drafting Burfict makes me throw up in my mouth . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

No offense, but any mock draft that has the Giants drafting Burfict makes me throw up in my mouth . . . .

[/quote]

Dude at a 7th round pick, what do we have to lose? MOST 7th round picks are crap anyhow, with the few rare exceptions......

[quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote] Dude at a 7th round pick, what do we have to lose? MOST 7th round picks are crap anyhow, with the few rare exceptions......[/quote]

Why not just draft me in the 7th round then? I mean if you are going to just draft bad, unathletic and slowfootball players, with questionable work ethic and character . . . . .

If we come out of that draft without one of the top 10 RB's, I'll be disappointed. That's not to say that I'd question Reese's judgement, only that I wish his judgement got us a RB to get excited about.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing an interior lineman or a safety in the mix somehow. But hey, we only have 7 picks.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

All-Pro

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]If we come out of that draft without one of the top 10 RB's, I'll be disappointed. That's not to say that I'd question Reese's judgement, only that I wish his judgement got us a RB to get excited about.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing an interior lineman or a safety in the mix somehow. But hey, we only have 7 picks.
    [/quote]

When will you list the top 10 RBs in this draft? April 2012 or Feb 2014?

Im pretty sure no one thought Bradshaw was a top 10 RB in his class.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="GGTM_1977"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote] Dude at a 7th round pick, what do we have to lose? MOST 7th round picks are crap anyhow, with the few rare exceptions......[/quote]

Why not just draft me in the 7th round then?* I mean if you are going to just draft bad, unathletic and slow*football players, with questionable work ethic and character . . . . .

[/quote]

Ah ok...are you in the draft? And who knows, maybe TC and the coaching staff could turn his butt around......isn't that what a "project" player is?

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]1 Devon Still DT
    2 Trumaine Johnson CB
    3 Greg Childs WR
    4 Brandon Mosley OT
    4 Jonathan Massaquoi DE/OLB
    6 James Hanna TE
    7 Vontaze Burfict ILB[/quote]

I like it except the 2 and 7 picks.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]1 Devon Still DT 2 Trumaine Johnson CB 3 Greg Childs WR 4 Brandon Mosley OT 4 Jonathan Massaquoi DE/OLB 6 James Hanna TE 7 Vontaze Burfict ILB[/quote] I love this mock.. I think it offers alot of pretty safe picks with decent upside all the way through to Burfict, and with your 7th rd pick, if u wanna grab burfict and give em a shot, i'm ok with that.. Now, i think the dudes a scrub from what i saw, but i've also saw glimpses, and u just never know.. But right through to that pick, its a pretty darn good mock..Johnson is versatile and can help out at FS and CB, while Mosely is a tad raw, he had a solid season and can challenge Brewer for the RT positon while also gaining us some depth, and Greg Childs is gonna be a steal, and has great size and strong hands, and i think if not for playing through injuries and what not, that Childs would of been a Late 1st/ 2nd rd pick, and i absoulutley love em as a prospect.. Hanna could come out of this draft as one of the top 3 TE producers 5yrs down the line.. He also could bust, but he certainly has the catching ability to possibly be in that category, and when your talking about 6th rd picks, and a positon of need, u really can't go wrong with that..

Again, this is a really good mock..

Here is the thing with my pick 2. We got Prince last year, I figured if we could pick up a good early round CB to pair up with him eventually, we could maybe lock down the secondary for a while. We really need to find quality secondary guys to compliment our crazy pass rush......

+ Reply to Thread