+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Draft Game

Re: Draft Game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I've always said (well for the past 4 or 5 years) that DD is a far better LT than any other position.

[/quote]His best position is 1st off the bench. Dude is no longer a quality starting OLman in the NFL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

we should draft Luck
    will Draft Luck in a shocking trade stunner, and the colts get another manning
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"]we should draft Luck
    will Draft Luck in a shocking trade stunner, and the colts get another manning [/quote]

the sad thing is, if that was actually possible and Indy put that on the table, a lot of NYG fans would want to do it...

edit-
    and this is off topic but since Luck was brought up, if I were a GM, i'd honestly take RG3 over Luck. the reason? bc if RG3 is a bust at QB, he still has the speed and footwork to where he could play WR after working at it for a few seasons. Its like u are getting a player who could be special at two positions instead of 1, actually 3 bc if he put on weight he could prob be a scat back...lol sorry just wanted to get that off my mind...

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="DragonSoul"]we should draft Luck
    will Draft Luck in a shocking trade stunner, and the colts get another manning [/quote]

the sad thing is, if that was actually possible and Indy put that on the table, a lot of NYG fans would want to do it... [/quote]
    I can't imagine even the scummiest of a "fan" wanting that....not after Eli's second SB MVP....just...no...

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="DragonSoul"]we should draft Luck

the sad thing is, if that was actually possible and Indy put that on the table, a lot of NYG fans would want to do it... [/quote]
    I can't imagine even the scummiest of a "fan" wanting that....not after Eli's second SB MVP....just...no...
    [/quote]

oh i feel the same way...but dont underestimate the mentality of a lot of NYG fans...heck after we won it in 07 there were fans who woulda traded him...not trying to single anyone out but remember that sig "eli and goff for a.smith and willis...would JR have the stones to do it"...

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Should Draft:* Coby Fleener

Will Draft:* Devon Still

How about we add a new category:* All bets are off if _________________ is sitting there at*32.* (try to keep it realistic . . . . )*

I'll start the new category . . . . . All bets are off if Kendall Wright is sitting there at 32.*

[/quote]

All bets off if Jonathan Martin is sitting there at 32.

PS:* I would be dissapointed if we drafted Fleener (have we discussed this before?)** The Bennett signing plus our lack of use of the TE in general in KG's offense suggests we will go another direction.

[/quote]
    It may sound stupid but it's not my intention, the lack of use of a TE in KG O is because we haven't had a game braker for a while, even in Shockey's last years he wasn't producing because he always was injured and not a 100 %. I'm not saying that Coby is the right and only choice the Giants but I really don't believe that argument. And all bets are of if Luke Keuchly is still on board ( yea, I know it's a pipe dream ).
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="DragonSoul"]we should draft Luck

[/quote]

oh i feel the same way...but dont underestimate the mentality of a lot of NYG fans...heck after we won it in 07 there were fans who woulda traded him...not trying to single anyone out but remember that sig "eli and goff for a.smith and willis...would JR have the stones to do it"...[/quote]
    lmao....I think you might've just singled someone out because I know exactly who you're talking about....but I have to agree...preposterous

At this point, the Gianst have been so good at drafting DL that if they took some DL I never heard of before, I wouldn't even question the pick . . . . .

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK fellas. The boards are friggin dead. Its the curse of being SB champs. not much to whine about.

Maybe we can play "Should draft, will draft".

Started this in our thread.

Giants first round pick.

Should draft: David Wilson

Will draft: Chandler Jones

Anyone disagree with Good Ol' Morehead? If so it might not be the first time.

[/quote]

JR has made me very happy.

Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK fellas. The boards are friggin dead. Its the curse of being SB champs. not much to whine about.

Maybe we can play "Should draft, will draft".

Started this in our thread.

Giants first round pick.

Should draft: David Wilson

Will draft: Chandler Jones

Anyone disagree with Good Ol' Morehead? If so it might not be the first time.

[/quote]

JR has made me very happy.

[/quote]

great call Morehead!

this guy might be hard to catch!

+ Reply to Thread