+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SUPERSTITION ANYONE??

#1 - Gnome is buried!
    #2 - Giants hemet is chillin on the coffee table
    #3 - Gameday jersey #92 & hat ready!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Re: SUPERSTITION ANYONE??

I'm torn, because my own, personal superstition is to continue to wear whatever jersey I was in when they win, or stick it back in the closet, and move on to a new one after a loss. (I have 3).

Anyway, last week was my Y.A.Tittle home jersey, & even though it WAS a loss, it was still a game I thought they did win, because the loss was due to the refs.

So what do you think, stick w/Y.A., or move onto my #70 Huff?

i will make enough food to feed 3 people...and eat it all on my own. Then drink enough units of alcohol that my liver will scream stop...i wont hear it tho cos i'll be loud and proud.....

ITS PLAYOFF TIME !!1

I see numbers all over the place. Long story short 10:10 is good news, 11:11 is bad, bad news

[quote user="britishblue2"]i will make enough food to feed 3 people...and eat it all on my own. Then drink enough units of alcohol that my liver will scream stop...i wont hear it tho cos i'll be loud and proud.....

ITS PLAYOFF TIME !!1[/quote]
    I wish I could join you in the alcohol consumption but I have an exam early tomorrow that I'm already not studying for because of NFL sunday....Have a good one buddy!

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="britishblue2"]i will make enough food to feed 3 people...and eat it all on my own. Then drink enough units of alcohol that my liver will scream stop...i wont hear it tho cos i'll be loud and proud.....

ITS PLAYOFF TIME !!1[/quote]
    I wish I could join you in the alcohol consumption but I have an exam early tomorrow that I'm already not studying for because of NFL sunday....Have a good one buddy!
    [/quote] Same to you matey...enjoy the game

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]I'm torn, because my own, personal superstition is to continue to wear whatever jersey I was in when they win, or stick it back in the closet, and move on to a new one after a loss. (I have 3).

Anyway, last week was my Y.A.Tittle home jersey, & even though it WAS a loss, it was still a game I thought they did win, because the loss was due to the refs.

So what do you think, stick w/Y.A., or move onto my #70 Huff?[/quote]when they lose-you need to wash the demons out of that jersey!

#1 Always wear my 3x SB Champion T-Shirt under my Jersey
    #2 Cant forget my NY Giants Scarf & Beads
    #3 Wear my Uncles old Giants Jacket that he used to wear for every game
    #4 Order a tower of beer from the bar and when it arrives place my Giants hard hat on top so everyone in the bar knows we're home

Oh yea and every time the Giants score a TD 12 of us line up Jameson shots and someone will yell out 'Touchdown Big Blue THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS, THE GGGGGGG MENNNNNNNN!!!!!'

It gets pretty intense at our local Giants bar, last week there was 1 packers fan who was trying to talk smack and for the WHOLE game anytime he tried to speak we all just booed him uncontrollably, it was GREAT, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="~MOJORISIN~"][quote user="SIMMS5611"]I'm torn, because my own, personal superstition is to continue to wear whatever jersey I was in when they win, or stick it back in the closet, and move on to a new one after a loss. (I have 3).

So what do you think, stick w/Y.A., or move onto my #7

Huf[/quote]when they lose-you need to wash the demons out of that jersey![/quote]

C'mon Hoss, I ain't no rookie; ya ALWAYS gotta wash out the bad voodoo. Looks like I'm rocking the Huff jersey...

I'm gonna wear my Nicks jersey during the game and my giants beanie.