+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mayocks Top 100 Players..

Re: Mayocks Top 100 Players..

DeCastro at 24? The heck?

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]he has stephen hill at 32, I really hope we don't draft a wr in the first
    [/quote]

If he is there we should jump on him!

[quote user="JJC7301"]He's got Doug Martin at 17, but many mocks have him falling to the 2nd round. I'd love to have Martin at number 32.[/quote] How come a couple months ago when i had said i believe Martin was the 2nd best RB behind Richardson, well before it was seemingly more of a consensus, no one listened to me???lolj/k.. But ya, i also said he would rise into 1st rd considerations, and this was when he was perdicted by some as a 3rd rder... What i'm saying is, the kids mad good, and i'm glad people caught on.. He litteraly can do everything, including KR"s... As i've always said, hes the next in line of MJD/R.RICE, and teams are sick of letting those guys pass em by, only to wonder how they did, a couple yrs later..

Doug Martin is the guy i'm hoping for at pick 32, outside of Whitney Mercilus, whos another one i said would reach 1st rd months ago.. But, hes rised to far, and very doubtful he gets to us.. Those are my 2guys right there, Martin and Mercilus.. If i was a GM, those would be the 2guys i'd have realistaclly at the top of my board, and then i'd fill it out from there on...

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="BlueSanta"]Kinda Surprised how low he has Lamar Miller. I do think Miller should be behind Wilson and Martin,but he has em all the way at 82nd behind Iseah Pead, and LaMichael James. That would put him in the mid/late 3rd round. That's way below where I thought.

I have always said, I thought Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener are much closer in rating than their hype levels would indicate. Mayock seems to agree as they are only 5 spots apart. I think both are good in their own way, but that Dwayne Allen is receiving far less media hype than Fleener.

I also think Chandler Jones rated that high is no fluke. A lot of teams will have him rated there. '
    [/quote]

Check out Nick Perry, way down the list. I would love Chandler Jones to play our LE after Tuck calls it quits.
    [/quote] It sounds like Mayock is thinking just as i am.. I had heavy debate with heavyhitter about Nick Perry, and i told him i expect him to be a bust and Mercilus to be alot better, and obviously Doug Martin as i said, has been my 2nd rated RB for ever, and i have said for ever now, i don't really like Lamar Miller much at all.. Sure, i'd be intrigued if we got em, but i feel he goes down way to easily.. Litteraly Mayock and Me are on the same page this yr..lol

All-Pro

Doesn't it seem like a lot of USC turn out to be busts? I know there are a few good ones in there, but there have been quite a few busts as of late.

I think there are so many directons they can go. I'm rooting for Austin big time, but maybe they do draft another DT because after Canty and Joseph they have a guy who hasn't played in two years and an aging vet. After Webster and Prince they have a bunch of guys coming off injury and even Prince is not 100% though I hope he is by summer camp. They lost a RB, have one that has bad feet, one who was a rookie with limited playing time last year, and a guy suspended for part of the season. I think Manningham is a huge loss and IF JJ is not able to step up who else do they have? Safety? OL? I mean other than QB they could use help at all positions.

Yesterday it was pointed out to me how much Mayocks Top 5 has changed since Feb.It seems he is being swayed more on public opinion then his own eyes

All-Pro

Who has changed in his top 5?

Looks like the same top 5 everyone has had for a while now.

[quote user="buddy33"]Who has changed in his top 5?

Looks like the same top 5 everyone has had for a while now.[/quote]at each pos. Chandler Jones went from not being in hisTop 5 at DE to his number 1 DE.

Fletcher Cox went from his 5th to #1 .Ive had him #1 for longer then he has

Shea Mcclenin a guy me and Sportzfan have talked about since the summer wasnt on his board now he is #1. He just realized he could play .He was completely ignored till he ran a fast 40. U couldnt see he was fast before that. Go watch the Bowl game. Brock Osweiler throws a pick in the Endzone and watch Shea get out in front and block on the 99 yard INT return

Moving a guy from #3 to #1 like the Fleener move is acceptable but when U start moving guys that much its a little funny i think

Mayock is great but it seems like he is being swayed a lot like Kiper and Mccshay this year

All-Pro

I sure hope that's not the case.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Yesterday it was pointed out to me how much Mayocks Top 5 has changed since Feb.It seems he is being swayed more on public opinion then his own eyes[/quote]

Nah, the guy is constantly watching film . . . . and I think that he adjusts based upon what he sees on film. He may also be hearing things from NFL scouts.

He's the best out there.

+ Reply to Thread