+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Orton?

Kyle Orton?

When the hell did the Cowboys sign him? I hadn't heard anything about it. Last I thought he was on the Chiefs.

Re: Kyle Orton?

1) who really cares. 2) very early on when the free agency started.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]1) who really cares. 2) very early on when the free agency started.[/quote]

Yeah, obviously no one cared too much because I didn't see any threads on it here or on NFL.com.

Kitna's had injury problems so they needed insurance. They put a claim in for Orton after the Broncos cut him last year.

Non Tebow backups don't receive much coverage.

Yeah Kitna retired, so we overpayed for Orton since McGee is not ready by any means-- wouldn't be surprised if we drafted either of their replacements in the first 4 rounds.

Veteran

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]Yeah Kitna retired, so we overpayed for Orton since McGee is not ready by any means-- wouldn't be surprised if we drafted either of their replacements in the first 4 rounds.[/quote]I'm praying so hard that Romo doesn't get injured before we play you. I couldn't bear losing to Kyle Orton again ugh.

I'm just interested to see if fans will begin calling for Orton if Romo stumbles early on.

Orton's probably the better QB, let's hope he stays on the bench

[quote user="NorwoodBlue"]Orton's probably the better QB, let's hope he stays on the bench
    [/quote]Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="NorwoodBlue"]Orton's probably the better QB, let's hope he stays on the bench
    [/quote]Naw, Romo is definitely the better QB. The Giants just turn into bums when they play back-ups.

+ Reply to Thread