+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Packer news writer claims Giants used illegal formation in playoff game

http://www.packers.com/news-and-even...6-c34dfd66d8b0

I just seen this article. Although I think we should let the loss go, it's been 3 months.

Re: Packer news writer claims Giants used illegal formation in playoff game

Face it Green Bay.....The GIANTS came to your house and smacked you all over it. Stop with your excuses, the whining, and your pity party. You got BEAT DOWN by the eventual Super Bowl Champions. The Giants earned their way to a championship, just like you did the year before.SO STOP CRYING!!!

I thought you just needed a certain number of players at the line, not specifically offensive linemen.

Whatever, I don't blame him for being annoyed.

I still get mad at dumb things too
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

I wish we could give the Giants props instead of being sore losers. That loss really hurt bad though. One of those games that will be hard for the team to get over for next year.

What a complete joke this is to 1) pretend that it was only the Giants who have done this; and 2) to not have this fall 100% on NFL officiating and not the Giants, and 3) to not talk about the uphill battle the Giants faced at the hands of the refs.

The NFL officiating has been atrocious and the Packers or anyone rooting for the Packers should not be ones to complain, as the Giants had to overcome atrocious calls in both Packer games last year.

[quote user="GreenZone"]What a complete joke this is to 1) pretend that it was only the Giants who have done this; and 2) to not have this fall 100% on NFL officiating and not the Giants, and 3) to not talk about the uphill battle the Giants faced at the hands of the refs.

The NFL officiating has been atrocious and the Packers or anyone rooting for the Packers should not be ones to complain, as the Giants had to overcome atrocious calls in both Packer games last year.
    [/quote]

well said. I wonder if that writer wrote an article about how the refs gifted GB a score after a CLEAR fumble was erroneously given back to GB when the sideline ref was right there, never blew the whistle, and was running with Phillips down the sideline until he got tackled.
    Or on a 3rd down run to Ware, the refs had the WORST ball spot.
    Or how the refs gifted GB ANOTHER td on that 4th down after Osi leveled Rodgers CLEANLY and it was called roughing the passer.

but ok, we can be fair. take any points we scored on the drive where we used an "illegal" formation if we can take the 14 points gifted to GB by horrendous officiating...

I think I'm missing something...I see the article title but no article. Just a bunch of random Q/A.

I'm going to post video that shows that not only does the GIANTS 'bow' their offensive line SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! INCLUDING THE PACKERS!!!

Veteran

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I wish we could give the Giants props instead of being sore losers. That loss really hurt bad though. One of those games that will be hard for the team to get over for next year.[/quote]

Ok lambast 12, why did you bring this crap to our boards after the horrible calls made on our team in that game ???.

Illegal formation? Yeah, we get flagged for that like every other game.