+ Reply to Thread

First and Only Lavar Mock

Round 1) Trade Back for an early 2nd and a 4th (not sure if the trade value adds up but it makes sense)

Round 2) Doug Martin RB Boise St

Round 2) Use our late round 4th and 2nd to move and grab Kelechi Osemele OG/OT Iowa St

Round 3) Brian Quick WR App St

Round 4) Omar Bolden CB ASU

Round 4) Michael Egnew TE Mizzou

Round 6) Tahir Whitehead OLB Temple

Round 7) Jerron McMillan SS Maine

We fill some needs, draft some studs and add a whole lot of depth. What do you guys think?
    Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

Re: First and Only Lavar Mock

I think the Gants will consider BPA at 32 as well as consider trading down if they feel there are many players with similar grade.

I too think the giants may trade out of round 1, if this scenario plays out?

I know the Giants love versatility, and after revisiting their depth chart, they need a Guard more than a RT !!! Osemele can play noth so that is good versatility.

I think they can take CB Bolden or DE Crawford or DE Bequette

Re: First and Only Lavar Mock

I don't know all of those names, but I'd LOVE Doug Martin and Osemele in the 2nd, Quick in the 3rd (I bet he's gone by that time), and Bolden and Egnew in the 4th.

Love your draft -- I hope that you're right.

I'd love them to trade down from the 32nd just a few spots if they feel that they can't still get a player that they really want. I REALLY hope we get Martin.