+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

checking in from Arlington TX

got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans
    turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight

get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys

just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance

seems we travel well these days

hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country

Re: checking in from Arlington TX

So jealous. Bring home a win big man

Loud and proud YA!!

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Loud and proud YA!![/quote]

I know no other way my man....I know no other way

Veteran

[quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance seems we travel well these days hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country[/quote]

Good luck....hope it's an awesome trip for you.

Veteran

Now I know the meaning of envy. Enjoy YA. Be safe and enjoy.

[quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance seems we travel well these days hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country[/quote]If you see a short, round Italian dude in an Osi yelling like a madman. Thats my cousin say hey.

All the people that cant afford the Tri-State anymore move west/south and take their Big Blue Allegiance with em.... I could image the G-Men having a strong fan showing vs Carolina, AZ, TB, Mia, Tenn, and any Texas team
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="YATittle1962"]got to the hotel last night and went to the bar in the hotel lobby .......full of Giants fans
    turns out 3 of the guys we met at the bar are sitting 3 rows from the wife and I tonight

get up this morning and go to breakfast with my wife and 8 out of 10 people on line for omelettes are in Giants jerseys

just got back from doing a little shopping with the wife at a local mall wearing my classic #14 and got 3 "lets go Blue!!!" calls from a distance

seems we travel well these days

hell of a good feeling here in Cowboy country[/quote]

Cool. Enjoy YA!
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

Loud and Relentless tonight YA.....Bring it home buddy