+ Reply to Thread

JPP in studio on ESPN at 10:20 AM

Just in case anyone catches this but doesn't have it on. It's right when I've gotta leave for work haha, disappointing

Re: JPP in studio on ESPN at 10:20 AM

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Just in case anyone catches this but doesn't have it on. It's right when I've gotta leave for work haha, disappointing[/quote]

I missed it. What did he say?

In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

Veteran

[quote user="B&RWarrior"]

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Just in case anyone catches this but doesn't have it on. It's right when I've gotta leave for work haha, disappointing[/quote]

I missed it. What did he say?

[/quote]

Not anything really of any importance. They basically asked him about having his dad there during the superbowl and the draft process and who he likes to compare himself to in NFL history. The one thing that I heard that I did like though was when I heard him say that he still has a lot to learn. He said he's still looking to learn the basics and improve a lot of his game. Guy is going to be a monster in years to come.

They asked him if he was surprised by his success this past season? He indicated that he did not expect to get 16.5 sacks and make pro-bowl. He also said, he now expects to do even better this next year. He indicated he has learned a lot from playing with Tuck, Osi and they just tell me to go out and be myself and get after the QB. Greeny tried to bait him to divulge any practices the giants may have for incentives like the Saints. JPP handled it very well and said that stuff is not right and our organization does not believe in that type of behavior. JPP is a man of few words but he represented Giant Nation well. Great job JPP.

Veteran

[quote user="DelawareGiants"]They asked him if he was surprised by his success this past season? He indicated that he did not expect to get 16.5 sacks and make pro-bowl. He also said, he now expects to do even better this next year. He indicated he has learned a lot from playing with Tuck, Osi and they just tell me to go out and be myself and get after the QB. Greeny tried to bait him to divulge any practices the giants may have for incentives like the Saints. JPP handled it very well and said that stuff is not right and our organization does not believe in that type of behavior. JPP is a man of few words but he represented Giant Nation well. Great job JPP.[/quote]lol Greeny.... that turd Jets fan.

Here is a video of JPP in with an ESPN host. Perhaps this is the same interview? Regardless, good stuff.