1. Martin - Stan - OT
    2. Smith - ND - S
    3. Quick - WR - ApSt
    4. Bequette - DE - Ark
    4. Acho - LB - Texas
    6. Fletcher - CB - BC
    7. Smith - RB - Utah

Love picks 1 - 4!!!!!!!!!

Dont think we need another OLB or a CB. would like to see a RB, TE, or DT in there

Smith - Another 7th round RB and i still like the idea. kid was a beast behind turbin and ran a 4.36 at his pro day

Re: LOVE THIS MOCK

That's a nice mock. I have Harrison going to us in round 1 in my mock but he could drop that far? Doubt it tho. Rounds 234 and 7 are nice picks. Smith was very impressive the only time I saw him vs Auburn. Him and Turbin gave Auburn a scare and a physical beating.

[quote user="GiantPride27"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1152960-new-york-giants-mock-draft-team-predictions-for-all-7-picks-in-2012

1. Martin - Stan - OT
    2. Smith - ND - S
    3. Quick - WR - ApSt
    4. Bequette - DE - Ark
    4. Acho - LB - Texas
    6. Fletcher - CB - BC
    7. Smith - RB - Utah

Love picks 1 - 4!!!!!!!!!

Dont think we need another OLB or a CB. would like to see a RB, TE, or DT in there

Smith - Another 7th round RB and i still like the idea. kid was a beast behind turbin and ran a 4.36 at his pro day[/quote]

Jonathan Martin probably won't be available at the end of the first.

Harrison Smith definitely won't be available at the end of the second.

Bequette is a reach in the 4th (imo) and I don't think he would ever start for the Giants barring some radical amount of injuries.

Not a mock I would absolutely fall in love with personally.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GiantPride27"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1152960-new-york-giants-mock-draft-team-predictions-for-all-7-picks-in-2012 1. Martin - Stan - OT 2. Smith - ND - S 3. Quick - WR - ApSt 4. Bequette - DE - Ark 4. Acho - LB - Texas 6. Fletcher - CB - BC 7. Smith - RB - Utah Love picks 1 - 4!!!!!!!!! Dont think we need another OLB or a CB. would like to see a RB, TE, or DT in there Smith - Another 7th round RB and i still like the idea. kid was a beast behind turbin and ran a 4.36 at his pro day[/quote] Jonathan Martin probably won't be available at the end of the first. Harrison Smith definitely won't be available at the end of the second. Bequette is a reach in the 4th (imo) and I don't think he would ever start for the Giants barring some radical amount of injuries. Not a mock I would absolutely fall in love with personally.[/quote]

If Martin drops we should grab him though.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="GiantPride27"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1152960-new-york-giants-mock-draft-team-predictions-for-all-7-picks-in-2012 1. Martin - Stan - OT 2. Smith - ND - S 3. Quick - WR - ApSt 4. Bequette - DE - Ark 4. Acho - LB - Texas 6. Fletcher - CB - BC 7. Smith - RB - Utah Love picks 1 - 4!!!!!!!!! Dont think we need another OLB or a CB. would like to see a RB, TE, or DT in there Smith - Another 7th round RB and i still like the idea. kid was a beast behind turbin and ran a 4.36 at his pro day[/quote] Jonathan Martin probably won't be available at the end of the first. Harrison Smith definitely won't be available at the end of the second. Bequette is a reach in the 4th (imo) and I don't think he would ever start for the Giants barring some radical amount of injuries. Not a mock I would absolutely fall in love with personally.[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure about that ... Martin is certainly capable but he doesn't blow me away (and his Combine was awful).

I consider him a slightly smarter version of Mike Adams and I think we could find near equal talent in the 2nd or even 3rd rounds at OT if that's the way it falls (not a whole lot of seperation between Martin and Mosely in my mind).

But I guess that also depends on how confident the Giants are in Beatty / Brewer / Diehl / et al.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] Not sure about that ... Martin is certainly capable but he doesn't blow me away (and his Combine was awful). I consider him a slightly smarter version of Mike Adams and I think we could find near equal talent in the 2nd or even 3rd rounds at OT if that's the way it falls (not a whole lot of seperation between Martin and Mosely in my mind). But I guess that also depends on how confident the Giants are in Beatty / Brewer / Diehl / et al.[/quote]

I think its reasonable to say that he's a great value in a position of need at 32.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread