+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RGIII talks about Giants pass rush.

[link]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2012/04/rgiii-recognizes-but-doesnt-fear-giants-pass-rush[/link]
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Veteran

Re: RGIII talks about Giants pass rush.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

[quote user="tikiandphil"]Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.[/quote]

As we speak, there are no Tucks at Baylor, Texas, or Oklahoma. No Osi's or JPPs either. We are going to give RG3 a GIANT reality check.
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

He said the right things there. Good kid and I look forward to the Giants defense playing against him.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]He said the right things there. Good kid and I look forward to the Giants defense playing against him.[/quote]

I look forward to Boley shoulder planting him. Upstart Skids forgetting that they are the Orioles of the NFCE

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

"But itís also different for offenses because you have offensive linemen who were all all-aermcaisn in college......"

What O-Line does he think he's playing behind? They must not have shown him film of the Buffalo game.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="TheEnigma"]He said the right things there. Good kid and I look forward to the Giants defense playing against him.[/quote]

I look forward to Boley shoulder planting him. Upstart Skids forgetting that they are the Orioles of the NFCE
    [/quote]

The Orioles Rule!!!
    In the tough times we find out who we are...that's why I know VC will be back better than ever in 2015. #80 NYG4life!

[quote user="B&RWarrior"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="TheEnigma"]He said the right things there. Good kid and I look forward to the Giants defense playing against him.[/quote]

[/quote]

The Orioles Rule!!![/quote]

LOL, poor misguided friend.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

lol RGIII

RG..III and out!

Couldn't even care what he has to say. Nothing against him, but he hasn't even played a down in the NFL yet let alone been drafted. He could be the next McNabb or he could be the next Ryan Leaf.