+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RGIII talks about Giants pass rush.

[link]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2012/04/rgiii-recognizes-but-doesnt-fear-giants-pass-rush[/link]
    So Rude.

Veteran

Re: RGIII talks about Giants pass rush.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

[quote user="tikiandphil"]Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.[/quote]

As we speak, there are no Tucks at Baylor, Texas, or Oklahoma. No Osi's or JPPs either. We are going to give RG3 a GIANT reality check.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

He said the right things there. Good kid and I look forward to the Giants defense playing against him.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]He said the right things there. Good kid and I look forward to the Giants defense playing against him.[/quote]

I look forward to Boley shoulder planting him. Upstart Skids forgetting that they are the Orioles of the NFCE

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

"But it’s also different for offenses because you have offensive linemen who were all all-aermcaisn in college......"

What O-Line does he think he's playing behind? They must not have shown him film of the Buffalo game.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="TheEnigma"]He said the right things there. Good kid and I look forward to the Giants defense playing against him.[/quote]

I look forward to Boley shoulder planting him. Upstart Skids forgetting that they are the Orioles of the NFCE
    [/quote]

The Orioles Rule!!!
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

[quote user="B&RWarrior"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="TheEnigma"]He said the right things there. Good kid and I look forward to the Giants defense playing against him.[/quote]

[/quote]

The Orioles Rule!!![/quote]

LOL, poor misguided friend.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

lol RGIII

RG..III and out!

Couldn't even care what he has to say. Nothing against him, but he hasn't even played a down in the NFL yet let alone been drafted. He could be the next McNabb or he could be the next Ryan Leaf.