+ Reply to Thread

All right, boys! What's on the menu tonight?

I have some chicken wings maranating in 4 kinds of sauces, cold apple juice, chips and onion dip and a cheese pizza.

How bout you guys?

Go giants!!!!

Re: All right, boys! What's on the menu tonight?

Im going oldskool tonight mate. Going with Chilli cheese dogs pre-game. At half time im having Roast Beef, yorkshire puddings, Creamed mashed potatoes, steamed carrots in butter and to pour over it al a beef stock Gravy.Got some warm crusty french bread with butter as a side. Im drinking Stella Artois now and will continue to do so till the early hours !!

"I have some chicken wings maranating in 4 kinds of sauces, cold apple juice, chips and onion dip and a cheese pizza."
    I wonder your menu or the way the Giants may play will be the reason to bring out the Pepto Bismal woth two Alka Selter's dropped in for a "pink ****tail"

[quote user="britishblue2"]Im going oldskool tonight mate. Going with Chilli cheese dogs pre-game. At half time im having Roast Beef, yorkshire puddings, Creamed mashed potatoes, steamed carrots in butter and to pour over it al a beef stock Gravy.Got some warm crusty french bread with butter as a side. Im drinking Stella Artois now and will continue to do so till the early hours !! [/quote]WOW, that sounds like a HELLUVA halftime meal

Ill be at my local bar, chowing down on a corned beef reuben before kickoff, and probably some hot wings during the game. To wash it down ill be having endless towers of Miller Lite and shots of Jameson every time the Giants score a TD
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="britishblue2"]Im going oldskool tonight mate. Going with Chilli cheese dogs pre-game. At half time im having Roast Beef, yorkshire puddings, Creamed mashed potatoes, steamed carrots in butter and to pour over it al a beef stock Gravy.Got some warm crusty french bread with butter as a side. Im drinking Stella Artois now and will continue to do so till the early hours !! [/quote]WOW, that sounds like a HELLUVA halftime meal

Ill be at my local bar, chowing down on a corned beef reuben before kickoff, and probably some hot wings during the game. To wash it down ill be having endless towers of Miller Lite and shots of Jameson every time the Giants score a TD
    [/quote]Mezcal is the prefered TD shot. High scoring games get alittle fuzzy thou.[<)][D]

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="britishblue2"]Im going oldskool tonight mate. Going with Chilli cheese dogs pre-game. At half time im having Roast Beef, yorkshire puddings, Creamed mashed potatoes, steamed carrots in butter and to pour over it al a beef stock Gravy.Got some warm crusty french bread with butter as a side. Im drinking Stella Artois now and will continue to do so till the early hours !! [/quote]WOW, that sounds like a HELLUVA halftime meal

[/quote]Mezcal is the prefered TD shot. High scoring games get alittle fuzzy thou.[<)][D][/quote]

How about the old Pink Peto - we are going for a roller coaster ride.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="britishblue2"]Im going oldskool tonight mate. Going with Chilli cheese dogs pre-game. At half time im having Roast Beef, yorkshire puddings, Creamed mashed potatoes, steamed carrots in butter and to pour over it al a beef stock Gravy.Got some warm crusty french bread with butter as a side. Im drinking Stella Artois now and will continue to do so till the early hours !! [/quote]WOW, that sounds like a HELLUVA halftime meal

[/quote]Mezcal is the prefered TD shot. High scoring games get alittle fuzzy thou.[<)][D][/quote]

How about the old Pink Peto - we are going for a roller coaster ride.

[/quote]Always have emergency meds. Pepto and mommys liitle helper.

The game is in 4 hrs, and I already feel sick to my stomach over tonight's game. I know the Giants can win this game, but it still hasn't quelled the butterflies.