+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

Re: Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="giantman8493"]Do you think his stock fell enough for us to move up and grab him at maybe 25?[/quote]

shouldnt this be in red?[/quote]Nah son, I-Robot

What a ****head. Mike Adams, an OT that several mocks had us picking with the 32nd, failed a test for pot before the combine. Another ****head.

Stupid me just posted the other day that I'd still take Burfict in the 3rd or 4th round, but now I would just take him as an UDFA. Well, alright, I'd take him in the 6th or 7th round.

SOMEONE will take him in the draft and I can't blame them because he's lays such a licking on opposing players.

[quote user="JJC7301"]SOMEONE will take him in the draft and I can't blame them because he's lays such a licking on opposing players.[/quote]

Why take someone who makes an occasional big hit when they can take someone who can actually play football and isnt a complete idiot to boot?

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="JJC7301"]SOMEONE will take him in the draft and I can't blame them because he's lays such a licking on opposing players.[/quote]

Why take someone who makes an occasional big hit when they can take someone who can actually play football and isnt a complete idiot to boot?[/quote]
    I know, I know, I know and you're completely right. I'm just HOPING (stupid, I know) that he could come on a solid team-first organization like ours, surrounded by SB players and smart veterans who can get him to focus, put him in his place, and straighten up.

I would just love to see him laying out opposing players with those vicious hits. He'd probably be a COMPLETE bust, but I'd be willing to spend a 6th round pick on him.

[quote user="JJC7301"]I would just love to see him laying out opposing players with those vicious hits. He'd probably be a COMPLETE bust, but I'd be willing to spend a 6th round pick on him.[/quote]

Hes never even going to make vicious hits in the NFL considering he is never in position, has virtually no instincts, and cant move or run for crap.

Someone will draft him, at the very least take him as a height/weight/size guy
    The Gigalo with the most below

[quote user="Martyr"]Someone will draft him, at the very least take him as a height/weight/size guy[/quote]

6'1 250 pound unathletic people are rare? I think i went to highschool with a couple hundred of them.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Burfict's motivation to fall down in draft[/quote] bahahahaha[/quote]She looks a little crazy[/quote]lol Fatal Attraction situation right there. I hope he's not that stupid but based on the past few weeks, I fear that he may be.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Did you guys see how fat and out of shape he was in that picture for his article? Sad to see wasted talent.

That picture in the article -- I believe that he had lost 15 LBS already at that point.

Pierce wasn't exactly Mr. Slim either.

+ Reply to Thread