+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

Re: Burfict failed a drug test at the combine too.

cocaine is a hell of a drug!

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]He's got the Raiders drueling!![/quote] what's dreul???
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]He's got the Raiders drueling!![/quote] what's dreul???
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Martyr"]Someone will draft him, at the very least take him as a height/weight/size guy[/quote]

6'1 250 pound unathletic people are rare? I think i went to highschool with a couple hundred of them.[/quote]

And does a 5+ second 40 time qualify as "speed?" He's neck & neck with Rich Eisen...

That said, I think the Ravens take a late round flier on him--and personally, I'd love to see him pan out. Watch the tape from his sophomore year, if you haven't seen it--some of the most instinctive, physical linebacker play I've seen in a long time. It's really a shame he went so completely bonkers.

[quote user="wideright91"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Martyr"]Someone will draft him, at the very least take him as a height/weight/size guy[/quote]

6'1 250 pound unathletic people are rare? I think i went to highschool with a couple hundred of them.[/quote]

And does a 5+ second 40 time qualify as "speed?"* He's neck & neck with Rich Eisen...

That said, I think the Ravens take a late round flier on him--and personally, I'd love to see him pan out.* Watch the tape from his sophomore year, if you haven't seen it--some of the most instinctive, physical linebacker play I've seen in a long time.* It's really a shame he went so completely bonkers.*
    [/quote]

For some reason I thought he was 6' 3"
    The Gigalo with the most below

+ Reply to Thread