+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don"t be surpised if Bobby Massie is the Gmen pick in the 1st.

Re: Don"t be surpised if Bobby Massie is the Gmen pick in the 1st.

[quote user="myles2424"]"Martin being stamped Weak" .......explain...[/quote]

19 reps on the bench (or some thing to that effect).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Puretalent"]Really don't think he is gonna last until the giants 2nd round pick. He is on a rise like Duane Brown was a couple of yrs ago.[/quote]

Possibly ... but again if I was thinking of targetting Massie, I'd wait it out in the second round and content myself with Brandon Mosely in the 3rd if massie was gone (they're almost identical talent wise).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Puretalent"]This guy has been flying up draft broads. With Martin being stamped Weak and Adams doing his best to ruin his stock. Massie just might be the 3rd best OT. I would'nt be mad at all if he the 1st pick for the GMEN. Beatty and Massie could be great bookend tackles for the next 10yrs.[/quote]

"Flying up" mock draft boards means absolutely nothing . . . . although I don't recall seeing a mock draft that shows him as a first rounder.

All that matters is where he is on the Giants draft board . . . .

[/quote]

Spoke too soon . . . Kiper has him going to us at 32 in his final mock . . . but his final mock also doesn't have Kendall Wright being drafted in the first so I don't know how much stock you can put in it . . . .

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]"Martin being stamped Weak" .......explain...[/quote]

19 reps on the bench (or some thing to that effect).[/quote] oh Jonathan Martin.....I thought we were talking doug martin...lol

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]"Martin being stamped Weak" .......explain...[/quote]

19 reps on the bench (or some thing to that effect).[/quote] oh Jonathan Martin.....I thought we were talking doug martin...lol[/quote]

Haha no no no ... ironically Doug Martin had more reps on the bench then Jonathan Martin iirc.

Not interested in Jonathan Martin, OT.... DeCastro was so dominant at Stanford that I think it made Martin look a lot better than he actually is. With that said, if DeCastro suddenly falls to #32, i'd do cartwheels down broadway.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Just dont hit me because Im gonna be doing cartwheels from the other direction.

Massie is picking up stream fast. Read his profile he sounds like a good prospect for the OLine.

[quote user="Puretalent"]Just dont hit me because Im gonna be doing cartwheels from the other direction.

Massie is picking up stream fast. Read his profile he sounds like a good prospect for the OLine.[/quote]
    Some scouts and experts are saying he the most NFL ready RT this coming draft and I do really like him but not with the 1st pick. Maybe if the Giants trade downs and grab an extra 2nd this scenario could turn out to be right but man I just don't see him getting drafted by the Giants in the first specially if someone ( Hightower, Chandler Jones, Stephen Hill, etc )else slides down to the Giants lap.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

+ Reply to Thread