+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good luck tonight ntegrase96

All-Pro

Good luck tonight ntegrase96

I really want us to put a whooping on you guys to break our four game losing streak. But another part of me realizes this team really doesnt have what it takes to make a run for the title this year with all the injuries, so yes a small part of me want the giants to lose out so they can start over next year with a new coaching staff, the young guys they already have on roster now and a bunch of good draft picks that a 6-10 record will get you.

So yes I will be cheering on every play like I always do in hopes like all fans hoping against hope that their team will somehow catch fire and win it all. But I am rational and feel if we some how made playoffs it would be one and done like they have in recent past. Not only that it could be an embarrassing loss if we somehow get matched up against the saints.

I also fear that making playoffs saves TC and his staff for another year. We also would drop from picking in the 10-14 range back into the 20s again if we eek out a few more meaningless wins.

Seeing you are one of the fairest judges of the giants and cowboys, meaning you say it like it is. You are not a cowboy homer troll that is just over here to stir up trouble. U give credit to the gmen when they deserve it and come down hard on your own team when they screw up.
    So with all that said....good luck in today's game. May the best team win in an injury free game...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Good luck tonight ntegrase96

You either want them to win or you're not a fan...get outta here!

I BET ANYTHING HE IS NOT A GIANTS FAN </P>

1) TC OUT , WITH ALL THE INJURIES HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB</P>

2) YOU DO NOT BELIEVE , WE CAN MAKE IT , </P>

3) YOU ARE A COWGIRLS FAN</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="BIG DANY"]

I BET ANYTHING HE IS NOT A GIANTS FAN </P>

1) TC OUT , WITH ALL THE INJURIES HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB</P>

2) YOU DO NOT BELIEVE , WE CAN MAKE IT , </P>

3) YOU ARE A COWGIRLS FAN</P>[/quote]
    LOL. You guys are so funny! Bet I have followed the Giants longer then both of u put together...
    Been a fan since 1963....see it all.
    I am thinking long term for future improvement. You guys are short sighted...

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

What a joke!! Lol. Two guys with less then 400 posts between them questioning if I am a true giants fan or worse..... A cowboys fan...

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Yea I cant wait. What team shows up a team that should of beat the packers squad or the blown out saints squad? If the latter then we all know Tom is gone. If the first then we MIGHT make the playoffs for the first time in 2 years!

Wow, didnt realize post count shows the level of Giants fan you are.

[quote user="miked1958"]I really want us to put a whooping on you guys to break our four game losing streak. But another part of me realizes this team really doesnt have what it takes to make a run for the title this year with all the injuries, so yes a small part of me want the giants to lose out so they can start over next year with a new coaching staff, the young guys they already have on roster now and a bunch of good draft picks that a 6-10 record will get you.

So yes I will be cheering on every play like I always do in hopes like all fans hoping against hope that their team will somehow catch fire and win it all. But I am rational and feel if we some how made playoffs it would be one and done like they have in recent past. Not only that it could be an embarrassing loss if we somehow get matched up against the saints.

I also fear that making playoffs saves TC and his staff for another year. We also would drop from picking in the 10-14 range back into the 20s again if we eek out a few more meaningless wins.

Seeing you are one of the fairest judges of the giants and cowboys, meaning you say it like it is. You are not a cowboy homer troll that is just over here to stir up trouble. U give credit to the gmen when they deserve it and come down hard on your own team when they screw up.
    So with all that said....good luck in today's game. May the best team win in an injury free game...[/quote]

I got a 12 guage you can borrow and the shells taste like shrimp.... U Hungry??

All-Pro

[quote user="BetterthenU"]Wow, didnt realize post count shows the level of Giants fan you are.
    [/quote]Hey dude I get the same treatment from the guys with 20,30 and 40 thousand posts. My excuse is I work 12-14 hour days and don't get to post alot

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Veteran

So many people on this board are either defeatists, pessimists, stupid, or Cowboy fans. It's irritating.

+ Reply to Thread