+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good luck tonight ntegrase96

Re: Good luck tonight ntegrase96

I personally think we score 44 in a win. Just saying
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Well it looks like luck is what was needed to pull that game out. Very entertaining game to watch...
    I am sure we will get ntegrase96's take later on.
    He has never been one to duck out when his team loses. He will be on here telling it like it is

4-New York Giants!!!!!

By the way... With that defense we have we are just prolonging what we all know will eventually happen. Weather it's Dallas that over takes us or we get eliminated after a short playoff run, we will be eliminated.,
    I know we are all still on a high and excited pulling that game out but no true fan of football can stand there and say we don't have serious issues on defense.

All we really did last night was knock ourselves down a few pegs on where we will eventually pick in the draft.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

I mean am I a homer and think we can make another unreal run for Another Title? Sure. But unless we expect to win all the games 42-41 then they better figure out a way to stop someone

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"]By the way... With that defense we have we are just prolonging what we all know will eventually happen. Weather it's Dallas that over takes us or we get eliminated after a short playoff run, we will be eliminated.,
    I know we are all still on a high and excited pulling that game out but no true fan of football can stand there and say we don't have serious issues on defense.

All we really did last night was knock ourselves down a few pegs on where we will eventually pick in the draft.[/quote]I agree that our defense is not championship caliber right now. Yes we have injuries, but when you face teams with offenses like that of the Packers and Saints, the Giants wont last long in the playoffs.

You can't put it all on Eli. Our run game has looked better, but our D has not showed signs of improving..
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="miked1958"]I really want us to put a whooping on you guys to break our four game losing streak. But another part of me realizes this team really doesnt have what it takes to make a run for the title this year with all the injuries, so yes a small part of me want the giants to lose out so they can start over next year with a new coaching staff, the young guys they already have on roster now and a bunch of good draft picks that a 6-10 record will get you.

So yes I will be cheering on every play like I always do in hopes like all fans hoping against hope that their team will somehow catch fire and win it all. But I am rational and feel if we some how made playoffs it would be one and done like they have in recent past. Not only that it could be an embarrassing loss if we somehow get matched up against the saints.

I also fear that making playoffs saves TC and his staff for another year. We also would drop from picking in the 10-14 range back into the 20s again if we eek out a few more meaningless wins.

Seeing you are one of the fairest judges of the giants and cowboys, meaning you say it like it is. You are not a cowboy homer troll that is just over here to stir up trouble. U give credit to the gmen when they deserve it and come down hard on your own team when they screw up.
    So with all that said....good luck in today's game. May the best team win in an injury free game...[/quote]

Hey thanks. Was away from home all weekend so haven't been on a lot lately. Anyway, was a pretty good game, thought the Giants definitely deserved it. Dallas looked like the better team for nearly the entire game but the Giants made plays when it mattered most as they have been the whole season.

Felt like that timeout was going to work in Coughlin's favor. Kudos to JPP but that's just how things have gone for the Cowboys this year. Wished the kick would have sent it to over time but

A.) we haven't won a coin toss for OT all year long (3 OT games) and our defense was done.
    and B.) I'm glad it was blocked and not just shanked. I can live with getting beat by great plays or players.

A few coaching moves I didn't like, namely giving Free more help with JPP-- seriously, Tuck hasn't been very effective yet he got double teamed and he was up against the better tackle... Just didn't make sense. JPP is a monster. Also, Rob Ryan's blitzing with the secondary made me sick. Eli beat the blitz all day, so why leave a gap in the secondary by sending a safety who is going to be way too late. Ryan needs better corners to run his defense effectively.

Still not out of it. The game was too close for me to believe the Cowboys have no shot the second time around. Destiny still in our own hands, and if we can't make it, then we don't belong in the playoffs anyway.

+ Reply to Thread