+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Re Watched our SB run again and

Chase was a demon, like I said before if he had a tad more speed he would be an every down LB ing machine.
    His instincts were amazing and he made some nice plays.

He deflected a pass and covered a route for V Davis, he Grabbed an Int in the Super Bowl mind you and fought a TE for it. His coverage tackling and confidence was sky high and he deserved to be resigned.

He looked like a heck of a LB to me anyways.

Re: Re Watched our SB run again and

He's definitely one of those "If you could put his heart and instincts in Player X's body he'd be a superstar" hypotheticals.

All-Pro

[quote user="LT_was_good"]He's definitely one of those "If you could put his heart and instincts in Player X's body he'd be a superstar" hypotheticals.
    [/quote]

Ahmad Bradshaws heartin Brandon Jacobs body. That would be a God like RB.

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="LT_was_good"]He's definitely one of those "If you could put his heart and instincts in Player X's body he'd be a superstar" hypotheticals.
    [/quote]

Ahmad Bradshaws heart*in Brandon Jacobs body. That would be a God like RB.

[/quote]

Yeah I always said Jacobs looks like Tarzan, but runs like Jane. Bradshaw runs like Tarzan.

As for Blackburn, outside of Boley and Kiwi we had nothing but inexperienced players at the LB position and a short off season to prepare them last year. Chase will have more legit competition this year for the starting job.

when bradshaw knocked over that jets player for a td this past regular season, that was epic. i watched that like 10 times the other day. it was like when jacobs ran over landry from the redskins a few years back, back when he was good.

[quote user="idiotekniQues"]when bradshaw knocked over that jets player for a td this past regular season, that was epic. i watched that like 10 times the other day. it was like when jacobs ran over landry from the redskins a few years back, back when he was good.[/quote]
    I think it was Poole(sp?) that AB ran over. When it comes to BJ, I think that opponents finally figured out that the best thing to do was to tackle him below instead of high.

I'm going to miss Jacobs.

Also, if you look at our playoff run, it seemed like our offensive line was finally starting to gel, as both AB and BJ started increasing their production by about the same amount per carry...

4-12

Bench Player

[quote user="sheepdip"]Chase was a demon, like I said before if he had a tad more speed he would be an every down LB ing machine.
    His instincts were amazing and he made some nice plays.

He deflected a pass and covered a route for V Davis, he Grabbed an Int in the Super Bowl mind you and fought a TE for it. His coverage tackling and confidence was sky high and he deserved to be resigned.

He looked like a heck of a LB to me anyways.[/quote]

As much as I love Chase.. He only got that INT because Gronk was hurt...

But all in all he played great for us.

Bench Player

[quote user="idiotekniQues"]when bradshaw knocked over that jets player for a td this past regular season, that was epic. i watched that like 10 times the other day. it was like when jacobs ran over landry from the redskins a few years back, back when he was good.[/quote]

Bradshaw had a down year last year as well. It was obvious that the O Line was the problem.

Jacobs ran for 4.5 ypc the year before...

Jacobs was NOT the issue, Baas and McKenzie getting pushed back on running plays and no blocking TE was the problems.