[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="giantsfan420"]mayock has him as the only other elite tackle prospect with kalil...decastro was good, but it was martin who anchored the line...and lets not forget, stanford didnt really have a bunch of top talent players...it was pretty much luck and a couple te's, Martin was a huge reason for Lucks success...Martin would be one of the top RT's in the league day 1 imho...[/quote]Did you seriously give more credit to Martin over DeCastro in regards to the O-line? That dude is the best player on the team, even more than Luck. You'll be spending hours on trying to find flaws on that kid and he only allowed 1 sack in his college career. I implore you to watch some Stanford tape and see that Martin isn't the anchor on that team.

Martin is a decent player but protecting the famous Andrew Luck helps his draft stock just a tad. I'd say he's worth a mid to late 2nd round pick, maybe even early 3rd.[/quote]

martin absolutely anchored the line last season. and i dunno, it depends on how u look at it. decastro probably is the better talent, but at G, I dunno if that translates to him being more valuable than a T...different opinions i guess, I just read mayocks opinion on him and i agree with what he said, which was that Martin anchored the line, has an excellent base in pass protection, is NFL ready day 1, and the only elite T prospect outside of Kalil...