[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="juice33s"]>You act like guard was such a problem for us (not just this thread either) when it was clearly Beatty who was slowing down the run game. He leaves with an injury and all of a sudden our running game turns around for the better for the rest of the season....coincidence, I think not[/quote]

I think getting Diehl out of LG was far more important than Beatty leaving. Diehl was the worst LG I have ever seen. And then Baas and Snee were injured on top of it and McKenzie just broke down[/quote]Agreed.[/quote]

me too.

and where are you guys getting that he can't run block from? maybe i just have martin pegged wrong but tbh, i feel i am correct on him bc of mayocks analysis...he's one of the few guys i do trust with player analysis.

Martin could absolutely be a LT, but if we take him he'll be our starting RT day one...

i think u guys are severely diminishing martins ability bc he lined up next to decastro...Martin was a huge reason Luck had the success he did, he kept Luck upright and i cant remember ONE blindside hit Luck took in college...

but i dunno im getting really excited about this draft. we could go in so many directions...WR/TE/OL/DT/DE...

i just pray that whoever we take rd 1, that a guy like randle, l.miller, d.wilson, a.jeffery falls to us.

my dream scenario is Fleener/Wright rd 1, then Randle/L.Miller rd 2, OL or DL rd. 3 and then whatever is the BPA....

edit-Juice, our run game didnt suddenly get awesome when DD went to LT, our run game still struggled pretty badly up until the final week of the reg. season...it wasn't even more than avg in the playoffs either...eli and the pass game carried the offense to the point teams were conceding the run to defend the pass...

and ur opinion would make more sense to me if we were a team that liked to run off teh edge...we were primarily an up the middle run team. and beatty actually showed alot of athleticsm in the run block, i can remember quite a few plays where he sealed off his defender and then took off upfield to get another block...