+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicks Chant

Nicks Chant

Somebody brought it up after the Superbowl and I just thought about it while rewatching the Celebration at Metlife. Nicks needs a chant like his buddy Cruz. How about 'Hy-KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM'? This was thought of out of boredom but I would like to know what you guys thought about it.

Re: Nicks Chant

I like it

I like it, or just maybe shorten it to "keeeeemmmm." Compliments "Crrrruuuuuuuuzzzzzzz" very well.

I really hope that we can keep this tandem around for a long time. It'll never happen, but I'd love if they'd both take a little less money to be able to play out their careers together.

Hopefully Eli has another 8 more years with those two.

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Somebody brought it up after the Superbowl and I just thought about it while rewatching the Celebration at Metlife. Nicks needs a chant like his buddy Cruz. How about 'Hy-KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM'? This was thought of out of boredom but I would like to know what you guys thought about it.[/quote]Like it! or Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiccckkkksss?.....Thought of that one myself.

I like Hakeeeeem "the Dreeeeem" nicks

The reason why Cruz has a chant is because his last name rhymes with OOO. Usually when you're a good player and your last name rhymes with ooo, you get that chant.

Veteran

This reminds me of a thread when Tiki Barber was our running back and someone said "we should all chant Tiki Tiki Tiki, every time he runs the ball"

Loll

Just chant "New York Nicks" or something. Or "Melooooooooooo"

[quote user="Pop it Ahmad"]The reason why Cruz has a chant is because his last name rhymes with OOO. Usually when you're a good player and your last name rhymes with ooo, you get that chant.
    [/quote]

This. Kuhn on the packers gets the same deal (which must have made it very confusing for them when so many giants fans showed up at the divisional game this year). Same with the pitcher Hughes for the Yankees (at least in 2010 when he was healthy).

What Nicks needs, however, is his own distinctive touchdown dance. Nothing over the top (since Nicks himself is a very low-key guy), but something that Giants fans can truly appreciate the way we do the Salsa...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]What Nicks needs, however, is his own distinctive touchdown dance. Nothing over the top (since Nicks himself is a very low-key guy), but something that Giants fans can truly appreciate the way we do the Salsa...[/quote]
    I like Bradshaw's spike. It's cool without being too showy. I can't imagine Nicks doing anything like that though.