+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden 13 article

Madden 13 article

[link]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82899f7d/article/behind-the-scenes-at-madden-nfl-13-preview-party?module=HP11_content_stream[/link]

but who really cares about most of that.

"Gone are the fictional team of Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth, who weren't brought back after their contracts expired.

In their place? Phil Simms and Jim Nantz, CBS' real-life No. 1 team."

I may actually enjoy the commentary now lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Re: Madden 13 article

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][link]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82899f7d/article/behind-the-scenes-at-madden-nfl-13-preview-party?module=HP11_content_stream[/link] but who really cares about most of that. "Gone are the fictional team of Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth, who weren't brought back after their contracts expired. In their place? Phil Simms and Jim Nantz, CBS' real-life No. 1 team." I may actually enjoy the commentary now lol[/quote]</P>

I thought Gus &amp; Chris did a decent job but it got stale fast. Every game was the same lines over and over again.</P>
    The Gigalo with the most below

[quote user="Martyr"]

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][link]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82899f7d/article/behind-the-scenes-at-madden-nfl-13-preview-party?module=HP11_content_stream[/link] but who really cares about most of that. "Gone are the fictional team of Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth, who weren't brought back after their contracts expired. In their place? Phil Simms and Jim Nantz, CBS' real-life No. 1 team." I may actually enjoy the commentary now lol[/quote]</p>

I thought Gus &amp; Chris did a decent job but it got stale fast. Every game was the same lines over and over again.</p>[/quote]
    AKA, every Madden game ever.

Either way, this game will be rubbish just like its predecessors. Zero innovation since the PS2/XB era.

If the league renews EA's exclusivity deal again it'll stay that way.

I used to hate Colinsworth, but hes grown on me in the past couple years. Gus is good, but he got boring quick in madden. I really hope they make the commentary like the NBA 2K games, the way it sounds so realistic is amazing.

Even better would be a new NFL 2K game. Even 2K5 plays better than the current Maddens. Better commentary, too.

Every year I'm hoping for a huge change. I liked Madden 12, but I'd like to see some changes.

I think its' stupid how you can't really do a quick substitution of RBs in the game.

You could but its' pretty annoying

wow, this is very interesting. i always preferred Greg Gumbel and Simms, but i'll take anyone over the ***** of broadcasting and mr too over-enthusiastic in the voice recording booth.

the best madden play by play guy was when they had Pat Summerall. he was a great voice actor because he just talks. i like Al Michaels, but he could never capture his real life emotion in the video game. and i hated how they made John Madden sound like an idiot in his own game.

but either way, i still hate madden. it just feels like a videogame. 2k could capture the organic feel, and to a lesser extent, so did the old maddens.

still waiting for 2013 where theres a slim hope of an NFL 2k14.

good news i skipped 12 . looking foward to new comments

Coughlin using his Tablet

Thank God. Collinsworthless makes me want to stick a spinning drill in my ears and I hate hearing "pash rush", and that other guy, "blow the whistle, toot toot!" VOMIT

Now, will they fix the unstoppable McFadden sweep?

Will they fix the unblockable 49ers blitzes?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

+ Reply to Thread