+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Madden 13 article

[quote user="WR4Life"]In all honesty, madden has to do two things for me to really improve the experience as far as offline is concerned.

1. Bring back the create-a-playbook. Not the custom play books from last year but the full on create-a-playbook where you create the entire playbook and plays from scratch. I used to sit for hours and hours just making plays and formations and testing them and redesigning them. It was so much fun.

2. They have to fix all-madden. I used to play all-madden on the older games but the last couple years it has changed dramatically. The all-madden experience is just about screwing the player. Your players are severely dumbed down compared to the CPU. Your line does not block. The runningback often gets hit before reaching the LOS or often the second the ball is in his hands. The receivers drop passes when they are wide open and well after what should be a secured catch. In the rare occasion that you have a receiver open, chances are the QB will over throw the ball, or throw it poorly to the defender nearest the receiver resulting in a pick. All-Madden has to be revamped.[/quote]Also. If I send A 7 man blitz and your only protecting with five can I please GET SOME DAMN PRESSURE!? I'm tired of gettin little to no pressure on QB's even with the Giants! yet som D-bag finds some dang Nano that lets his DE (Which he replaces with his fastest CB) come free at me while the other 10 guys drop in coverage.

Veteran

Re: Madden 13 article

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="WR4Life"]In all honesty, madden has to do two things for me to really improve the experience as far as offline is concerned.

1. Bring back the create-a-playbook. Not the custom play books from last year but the full on create-a-playbook where you create the entire playbook and plays from scratch. I used to sit for hours and hours just making plays and formations and testing them and redesigning them. It was so much fun.

2. They have to fix all-madden. I used to play all-madden on the older games but the last couple years it has changed dramatically. The all-madden experience is just about screwing the player. Your players are severely dumbed down compared to the CPU. Your line does not block. The runningback often gets hit before reaching the LOS or often the second the ball is in his hands. The receivers drop passes when they are wide open and well after what should be a secured catch. In the rare occasion that you have a receiver open, chances are the QB will over throw the ball, or throw it poorly to the defender nearest the receiver resulting in a pick. All-Madden has to be revamped.[/quote]Also. If I send A 7 man blitz and your only protecting with five can I please GET SOME DAMN PRESSURE!? I'm tired of gettin little to no pressure on QB's even with the Giants! yet som D-bag finds some dang Nano that lets his DE (Which he replaces with his fastest CB) come free at me while the other 10 guys drop in coverage.[/quote]

Yeah nanos are annoying. Unfortunately they are part of the game. People will figure them out eventually and are pretty hard to keep out of the game. I do know what you mean though. 5 blockers and 7 blitzing gets stopped a little too easily. I mean I can see getting the blitzers getting jammed up in the middle because in the NFL they do protect against the blitz sometimes but a little bit more pressure would be nice.