+ Reply to Thread

3 O-Lineman in the first 3 rounds?

Yes please

Re: 3 O-Lineman in the first 3 rounds?

Why?

Either way, it won't happen.

Veteran

I saw a tweet earlier from RV saying that the Giants only feel there are like 3 total OL worthy of a first round pick.

Unlikely that this happens

[quote user="Axels15"]I saw a tweet earlier from RV saying that the Giants only feel there are like 3 total OL worthy of a first round pick.

Unlikely that this happens[/quote]Assuming that is true, I'm guessing the three would be Kalil, Reiff, and DeCastro and since they probably don't drop to us, we won't see OL in round 1.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Axels15"]I saw a tweet earlier from RV saying that the Giants only feel there are like 3 total OL worthy of a first round pick.

Unlikely that this happens[/quote]Assuming that is true, I'm guessing the three would be Kalil, Reiff, and DeCastro and since they probably don't drop to us, we won't see OL in round 1.[/quote]

something tells me Martin is one of those 3 on the giants board...im telling u guys, dont sleep on him. mayock has him as the only other elite OL prospect outside of kalil. he could play both RT and LT, has flawless technique, and would start for us day 1 at RT...

i'd be alright if we took OL the first 2 rounds if the value was there
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."