+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well. Eagles about to beat Dolphins so.....

I didnt realize the eagles were that close to us. Thought we had a huge lead on them like we did over dallas last season. Then i look up and realize that If we are not careful by days end they will be only one game behind us with 5 wins. After being so far ahead of them and laughing at all their failures the last thing we want is to fall behind them into third place. Eagle fans would just love that.

Skins came close against Pats. That would. Have even interesting had they won and us playing them next week
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Well. Eagles about to beat Dolphins so.....

Eagles will win today but don't see them winning out, the Fins offense was just horrible today and some really stupid play calling by the OC.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

It might not be worthwhile TV after tonight.

It is simple, we just win tonight!

[quote user="logan9839"]It is simple, we just win tonight![/quote]
    Actually, there is a senario that even if we beat the cowboys 2x, the eagles could go 4-0 and still take the division.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="logan9839"]It is simple, we just win tonight![/quote]
    Actually, there is a senario that even if we beat the cowboys 2x, the eagles could go 4-0 and still take the division.[/quote]
    Omg. I hope that doesn't happen. Is that true? But we would need to lose the skins and jets games, right

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="logan9839"]It is simple, we just win tonight![/quote]
    Actually, there is a senario that even if we beat the cowboys 2x, the eagles could go 4-0 and still take the division.[/quote]
    Omg. I hope that doesn't happen. Is that true? But we would need to lose the skins and jets games, right[/quote]

Correct, and the cowboys would have to lose their other 2, and since they have one last game with Dallas, they would have the tiebreaker over Dallas(head to head) and the giants(division record), they'll tak it

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="logan9839"]It is simple, we just win tonight![/quote]
    Omg. I hope that doesn't happen. Is that true? But we would need to lose the skins and jets games, right[/quote]

Correct, and the cowboys would have to lose their other 2, and since they have one last game with Dallas, they would have the tiebreaker over Dallas(head to head) and the giants(division record), they'll tak it[/quote]
    Won after the way we all trashed them I just hope that does not happen

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Eagles play the cowgirls and Jets still so I hope they squash both of them.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="logan9839"]It is simple, we just win tonight![/quote]

week 17 giants could be playing for who they want to send to the playoffs cowboys or eagles

.0000001 chance of happening but still haha