+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prince vs Blackmon

I vote for the Prince.

Prince got an early Pass Interfernce against him that was a joke and got turned around on the TD but knocked it out and almost could have got the incomplete call.

Blackmon got beat on the same route numerous times and with 58 seconds to go got torched again.

Let's go with the Prince!

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Re: Prince vs Blackmon

Prince all the way. PI call was BS. TD should have been reversed. Hope his foot holds up today and he'll be available late in the game. Love his hustle, taking McCoy down late in the Eagles loss after he broke off that long run had me sold.

Its not even close. Prince all day long

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I vote for the Prince.

Prince got an early Pass Interfernce against him that was a joke and got turned around on the TD but knocked it out and almost could have got the incomplete call.

Blackmon got beat on the same route numerous times and with 58 seconds to go got torched again.

[/quote]

Only reason Prince was not on nelson that play was bc Prince was on the sidelines bc he was gassed. Needs to get that in game endurance back where it needs to be!

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I vote for the Prince.

[/quote]

Only reason Prince was not on nelson that play was bc Prince was on the sidelines bc he was gassed. Needs to get that in game endurance back where it needs to be!

[/quote]He was on the sideline because he rolled his ankle I believe..

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I vote for the Prince.

[/quote]

[/quote]He was on the sideline because he rolled his ankle I believe..[/quote]

I dont feel like actually finding the reason why, but bottom line, I would have much preferred Prince on Nelson.

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I vote for the Prince.

[/quote]

you're right bro..just found it

http://www.bigblueview.com/2011/12/6...-will-blackmon

Veteran

Prince and its not even close. Prince is the future and the now. Hes a first rounder. Blackmon is nothing more than depth. Hes terrible. He was torched badly in his limited action of the season. Prince will be starter by end of season opposite Cwebb. Id much rather him in than Ross. Id have ross in the slot starting this game and Prince showing the NFL on primetime what he can do.

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I vote for the Prince.

[/quote]

you're right bro..just found it

http://www.bigblueview.com/2011/12/6...-will-blackmon

[/quote]Yea That was bad timing having to play the street guy.

[quote user="midnite_nj"]Prince and its not even close. Prince is the future and the now. Hes a first rounder. Blackmon is nothing more than depth. Hes terrible. He was torched badly in his limited action of the season. Prince will be starter by end of season opposite Cwebb. Id much rather him in than Ross. Id have ross in the slot starting this game and Prince showing the NFL on primetime what he can do.[/quote]

Um ok...I like prince just as much as the next guy, but what exactly has he done in the NFL to merit him opposite of CWeb? And please do not say his pick on Desean.