+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN OR NFL Network Draft Coverage?

Veteran

ESPN OR NFL Network Draft Coverage?

I always watched ESPN in previous years but i recently switched to direct tv so i currently have the option of NFL network. I hate when ESPN ruins the picks by showing the players on the phone and crying before the pick is announced by the commish.. does NFL Network ruin the picks too? Which coverage is better?

Veteran

Re: ESPN OR NFL Network Draft Coverage?

the nfl network does the same thing

I couldn't stand Steve Young on ESPN (not sure if he is on the ESPN draft "team" this year) and I love Mayock so I prefer NFLN.

For the first time in about 20 years, I'm not going to be watching the draft, with the Rangers in game 7 and all. Be strange to just follow it on the internet tracker!!

Netflix and checking in on this board to see who we picked, then quickly getting off before all the threads calling the pick the worst in draft history....until the next pick.

I'm with Romo.....it's a monotonous process to watch.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I always watch the first round and then just browse the boards (and twitter in more recent years). First round is fun because of the potential trades and such.

Veteran

There is suppose to be a gentlemens agreement between NFLN and ESPN to not show players on the phone pre-announcement and also to not announce the name if they know it prior to the pick.

NFLN

all the time

(Though the Knicks will on as well)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Rich Eisen from NFL network was on wfan yesterday and said they are not aloud to show any players on their cell phones this year, and they have to stop showing green room footage when ateam has two minutes left on the clock.

NFLN is already kicking some serious butt.

+ Reply to Thread