+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 NFL DRAFT RUMORS: BRONCOS WANT TO MOVE DOWN - - WOULD THE GIANTS MOVE UP?

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT RUMORS: BRONCOS WANT TO MOVE DOWN - - WOULD THE GIANTS MOVE UP?

Something tells me they would rather trade for a DT than another pass rusher anyway so...It's their biggest hole on the roster.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT RUMORS: BRONCOS WANT TO MOVE DOWN - - WOULD THE GIANTS MOVE UP?

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm not buying this at all but Osi, Dumervil, and Miller would make a sick pass rush.[/quote]On paper it would, but they need a DT or the QB will just step up in the pocket all day.

Kind of like what happened to us in 2009.[/quote]They probably would take best DT available at 32 I imagine.[/quote]Wow we'd be getting fleeced with that trade.

All-Pro

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="gmen0820"]Who is such a priority 7 spots up that we can't realistically land at 32?[/quote]Wont know that until the draft. Its possible someone falls. Although the thought of Trading a top notch pass rusher to move up 7 picks disgusts me[/quote]

I can't imagine Reese would trade Osi to move up 7 slots.
    [/quote]

From the points chart it's the equivalent of a 3rd rd pick

If anything, a better trade opportunity would be if Weeden is still on the board at #32 and a few teams were interested in picking him up.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

+ Reply to Thread