+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 NFL DRAFT RUMORS: BRONCOS WANT TO MOVE DOWN - - WOULD THE GIANTS MOVE UP?

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT RUMORS: BRONCOS WANT TO MOVE DOWN - - WOULD THE GIANTS MOVE UP?

Something tells me they would rather trade for a DT than another pass rusher anyway so...It's their biggest hole on the roster.

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT RUMORS: BRONCOS WANT TO MOVE DOWN - - WOULD THE GIANTS MOVE UP?

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm not buying this at all but Osi, Dumervil, and Miller would make a sick pass rush.[/quote]On paper it would, but they need a DT or the QB will just step up in the pocket all day.

Kind of like what happened to us in 2009.[/quote]They probably would take best DT available at 32 I imagine.[/quote]Wow we'd be getting fleeced with that trade.

All-Pro

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="gmen0820"]Who is such a priority 7 spots up that we can't realistically land at 32?[/quote]Wont know that until the draft. Its possible someone falls. Although the thought of Trading a top notch pass rusher to move up 7 picks disgusts me[/quote]

I can't imagine Reese would trade Osi to move up 7 slots.
    [/quote]

From the points chart it's the equivalent of a 3rd rd pick

If anything, a better trade opportunity would be if Weeden is still on the board at #32 and a few teams were interested in picking him up.

+ Reply to Thread