+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draft equity

Veteran

Draft equity

I'm pretty comfortable with whomever we pick. I feel like JR and the front office have built up enough draft equity having built two championship teams that I'm just going to trust the decisions they make.

They've earned it.

This FO knows what's it doing. As I've been watching NFL network and ESPN I realize how good we have it. Some of these franchises really have no clue

Re: Draft equity

[quote user="Cags"]I'm pretty comfortable with whomever we pick. I feel like JR and the front office have built up enough draft equity having built two championship teams that I'm just going to trust the decisions they make. They've earned it. This FO knows what's it doing. As I've been watching NFL network and ESPN I realize how good we have it. Some of these franchises really have no clue[/quote]

NO!!!!!

They need to listen to us!!!!!!!!

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Cags"]I'm pretty comfortable with whomever we pick. I feel like JR and the front office have built up enough draft equity having built two championship teams that I'm just going to trust the decisions they make. They've earned it. This FO knows what's it doing. As I've been watching NFL network and ESPN I realize how good we have it. Some of these franchises really have no clue[/quote]

NO!!!!!

[/quote]
    You're right! If they don't pick the guy I want I'm gonna become a Jet fan. That way I'll have 2 QBs to root for

It would be interesting to know how many different players have been suggested on the boards for our 1st round pick over the past few months. Frightful...but interesting.

[quote user="chasjay"]It would be interesting to know how many different players have been suggested on the boards for our 1st round pick over the past few months. Frightful...but interesting.
    [/quote]

Not as bad as the free agents and released players that need to be looked at by the Giants even though the Giants can't possibly afford them.

[B][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="chasjay"]It would be interesting to know how many different players have been suggested on the boards for our 1st round pick over the past few months. Frightful...but interesting.
    [/quote]

Not as bad as the free agents and released players that need to be looked at by the Giants even though the Giants can't possibly afford them.[/quote]

[B]

Starter

[quote user="Cags"][quote user="Morehead State"]

NO!!!!!

[/quote]
    You're right! If they don't pick the guy I want I'm gonna become a Jet fan. That way I'll have 2 QBs to root for[/quote]

Ha ha, good one!

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

NO!!!!!

[/quote]Lol? That's the funniest shi- I have heard all day
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***