+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: TRADE UP FOR DOUG MARTIN

I would love to have Martin but no way should we trade up to get him. BTW Browns traded up 1 spot to take Richardson. Browns were a prime canidate to take Martin at 22 until now

No thanks. He isn't my 2nd favorite RB in this draft but I think even most people here who have him as the number 2 RB won't want to move up to get him.

Yeah, definitely no to trading up to get Martin. However, I was kind of interested to see the Giants sniffing around Dre Kirkpatrick. It's probably no big deal, just pre draft stuff but I'm interested to see if he slips to the early to mid 20's , if the Giants might make a move to grab him.

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]No thanks. He isn't my 2nd favorite RB in this draft but I think even most people here who have him as the number 2 RB won't want to move up to get him.
    [/quote]

I'm hoping he makes it into the 2nd round so we have a better chance of getting one of the 2nd tier guys in the 2nd round

[quote user="VegasGmen"]I would love to have Martin but no way should we trade up to get him. BTW Browns traded up 1 spot to take Richardson. Browns were a prime canidate to take Martin at 22 until now[/quote]

Browns were always going to take Richardson. It was the worst kept secret in the world . . . .

No, if he there at 32 he is worth consideration ...I would rather have Chris Polk in the 2nd . Not as fast but great vision , hands and durability.

I beem.on the Doug Martina wagon

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

[quote user="Blue_Buddha"]No, if he there at 32 he is worth consideration ...I would rather have Chris Polk in the 2nd . Not as fast but great vision , hands and durability.[/quote]
    I heard Polk had a terrible Senior Bowl..