+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 154 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT THREAD

[quote user="flimflam"]Believe it or not, we are thin at DT. Austin is basically a rusty rookie, and we have Canty and Joseph. Oh, and a old Shaun Rogers. We live on controlling the line of scrimmage. I think JR might go Devon Still from Penn State or Jerrel Worthy from Mich State. I would like both picks. The rest of our D takes its cue from our D line. A beast DT would be a wonderful pick with Kuechly and Hightower off of the board.[/quote] i have said for awhile now that i thought Jerel Worthy would be our pick, but then we signed Rodgers, so i thought that would change things.. U might be right.. I really think reese will covet worthy alot... But, i'm gonn say Oline , becasue of Rodgers signing..

[quote user="buddy33"]Who's it going to be?[/quote]

Devon Still
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

The Giants pick is in,

But I won't post who it is since we have some cranky people here. But I like the pick, and I think most of us will.

FLEEEEEEEEEEENERRRRRRRR

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]U guys wont like it but I could seeRandle. i like him very much but I know he isnt a favorite here[/quote]
    thats who i want.

[quote user="Morehead State"]With so many guys still out there, we might just trade out.[/quote]I agree. Not to far but if we could move before 40 I would

[quote user="Overdrive92"]The Giants pick is in, But I won't post who it is since we have some cranky people here. But I like the pick, and I think most of us will.[/quote] To late, some other person all ready did.. I like the pick as well, and thought it to be very ideal, and insane value..

[quote user="juice33s"]so whose it going to be Glenn, martin, Fleener, Hill, Upshaw...? alot of talent still available
    [/quote]

Still
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Boo
    Uh..go Giants?

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Morehead State"]With so many guys still out there, we might just trade out.[/quote]I agree. Not to far but if we could move before 40 I would[/quote] well, its been spoiled, and we took someone.. Its the pick i thought it would be if he was on the board..

+ Reply to Thread